Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a crazy weekend then..Surprised this thread hasn’t gotten to 2k yet, yall fell off and got content with the strength coaches and a DC???! SMH
Momentum was sucked out of this thread with the fabulous ladies of Harsin on the other thread.

• Haha
Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Mezcal is so underrated, especially in mixed drinks. At least up north where I am.
I love mezcal both straight and in drinks.

Another good one is The Last of the Oaxacans which is a mexcal Last Word. A little bit more of a pain than a negroni, but good especially when it is warmer out.

¾ oz. mezcal
¾ oz. fresh lime juice
¾ oz. maraschino liqueur
¾ oz. green Chartreuse
Tools: shaker, strainer
Glass: ****tail
Garnish: cherry

Shake all the ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled glass. Garnish.

I agree. I'm at a point in my life where I am lucky I haven't dealt with a lot of the pain of loss yet for people I care about and he was my wife and I's first dog as adults. So this one hurts a lot and more than anything we've had yet.
Not his finest pic, but representing as always

1644037493414.jpeg

Advertisement
My condolences, bro. Honestly me putting my guy down a couple years ago was the single worst day of my life. I wish you all the strength you need, and just trust me, you cannot love an animal more than I loved Cane, my awesome Boxer, so take my word for it when I tell you that it WILL get easier. You won't understand how at first, but time heals all wounds. You'll be OK.

Best of luck, brother.
Thanks man. This first full day was definitely one of the worst days I've been through but i needed to hear what you said how it will get easier even if I don't know how.

Advertisement
Carrying a Glock 19 for 10 years.
Thinking about changing it up.
Anyone ever switch to something else?
Suggestions?

Advertisement
Never carried the 19 but I carry the 43x with the shield arms S15 mags. The Sig Sauer P365 is another really nice carry but only holds 10.
Love my P365. I switched from a Glock a few years ago and I've never looked back.

Hit the range every so often and the smaller mag won't be an issue. Also worth noting, the P365 mag is larger then most other guns it's size.

Advertisement
Suggestions?
You gotta drop some more info. What is your reasoning for wanting to change it up? How many rounds do you want? What caliber? Price range? etc.

Suggestions?

You have so many options. Are you going stock? Upgrades? Are trying to get something similar? Or smaller?
You can go with sig p320 , hk vp9, walther ppq, fn 509 or ( glock knock off but thinner Shadow systems mr920). If you want smaller sig p365 or p365 xl.

Can't go wrong with either. I have them all n love it

Love my P365. I switched from a Glock a few years ago and I've never looked back.

Hit the range every so often and the smaller mag won't be an issue. Also worth noting, the P365 mag is larger then most other guns it's size.
My brother in law lives in an isolated area at a lake house. Lake is packed in Summer months .. in Winter there are only 3 families out there .. so everyone is pretty well armed .. just in case. He picked up a P365 last year .. loves it .. and it was recommended by his dealer that he pick up the extended mag for two reasons .. ONE .. primary reason .. it adds one inch to length of the grip .. and the small gun is much more stable in the hand .. a secondary benefit is that it increased the capacity from 10 to 15 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back