Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what are your thoughts on him if it’s true? Sorry if I missed that part
giphy.gif

I think he’s perfect for Notre Dame...

Advertisement
Speaking of this, recently been having a ****tail/liquor kick watching YouTube vids about all that. Question I pose to u guys is what is y’all’s alcohol/drink of choice? Could be beer or wine if u like, but specifically liquor or ****tails. Would love to hear suggestions I’m trying to up my game and try new things

My preferred Old fashioned:
2oz Rittenhouse Rye
1 barspoon demerara syrup
2 dashes angostura bitters
2 dashes fee brothers black walnut bitters
Stir and garnish with orange peel

Balanced Power Spread, everything is predicated on the OL, establishing the run to set up the pass & the TE is the primary target on most plays. Lots of 12 & 11 personnel.

I didn’t watch any ND games. Is he known as a “tempo” guy? Looking at the video, I saw some solid concepts. Watching the entire performance, left a lot to be desired. Next….. I hope.

Advertisement
Lol dude said he could take his dinner to wife haha.
It’s crazy that these reporters have to be on there phone all time in case something like this happens. The NBA reporter Shams Charania said he had to stop playing pick up basketball cause he had to be near his phone all the time.

Advertisement
He’s not wrong. Can’t wait to feel good about 3rd and 1 like Bama fans do.

I just hope he still allows TVD to take those shots.
Bryce Young was 2nd in the nation in passing yards & 3rd in the nation in attempts...

They’ve also become WRU.

After they got their asswhooped by Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl in 2013, Saban changed their approach.

Depends on which Big XII jobs are available.
Interesting…I think a spot like ole miss might be good for him in 2-3 if lane moves on and lashlee wants to go to the SEC.

Who knows, maybe he makes a move to Arkansas if it opens.

With all the money SMU is investing into their program they should be P5 sooner rather than later. Lashlee is in a great spot.
8C319EF5-2E17-43CF-8005-39C7FCF9FE26.jpeg

Advertisement
**** straight. In college we used to throw a can in tuna in there to survive and get some protein. Dark days. Still make a bowl once in a while

If you too good for some Ramen, you should look in the mirror and start making some changes.
**** yeah, don't like Ramen, better get creative. The options are limitless.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back