Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's done in the NFL. Call him now, Mario.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

At least we don’t look like the dumbest team in Florida. Small mercies.

If we miss on Stewart and luli…what a waste January would have been. No hires. Lost 2 key coaches and what do we have to show for? Progress made with the 2023 kids who don’t sign for another 11 months?

Just get me to spring practice at this point.
You could still be stuck with, Manny.... and none of these dudes come.

Advertisement
if ross has to sell the dolphins, he still owns the stadium.... right?

dolphins fixing to be playing in tropical park?

lol at selling the fins. This is nothing. If Daniel Snyder doesn't get forced to sell his team for the stuff he has done, you think Ross will? lolz

Advertisement
lol at selling the fins. This is nothing. If Daniel Snyder doesn't get forced to sell his team for the stuff he has done, you think Ross will? lolz
The fact that Snyder still owns a team leads me to believe he has photos on other owners and/or Goodell. The NFL can make an owner disappear rather quickly though. Look at Jerry Richardson.

Advertisement
Fly fishing is great. Lots of cold mountain water streams and getting into our major rivers.. I got into it for a short period of time. A former college teammate of mine runs fly fishing tours in the South Holston River and Watauga areas and got me into it. Haven’t been in a little bit and got rid of my rods late last year.

Hiking there’s some decent places within an hour’s radius. Devils Bathtub is my favorite, Elk river falls, there’s a few fire towers in the area that are good hikes with scenery at the top climbing the actual tower. A few areas to hit a section of the Appalachian Trail are accessible.. Grayson Highlands, Beauty Spot Gap, etc.
Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back