Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

"No way! Why would we want an OC that there was just an NFL bidding war for?" :)

View attachment 175601
Burning Daft Punk GIF

Advertisement
How is the fly fishing and hiking in that neck of the woods?
Fly fishing is great. Lots of cold mountain water streams and getting into our major rivers.. I got into it for a short period of time. A former college teammate of mine runs fly fishing tours in the South Holston River and Watauga areas and got me into it. Haven’t been in a little bit and got rid of my rods late last year.

Hiking there’s some decent places within an hour’s radius. Devils Bathtub is my favorite, Elk river falls, there’s a few fire towers in the area that are good hikes with scenery at the top climbing the actual tower. A few areas to hit a section of the Appalachian Trail are accessible.. Grayson Highlands, Beauty Spot Gap, etc.

"Ponce was App State’s co-offensive coordinator (passing game) and quarterbacks coach for six seasons from 2013-18, and Clark worked closely with him as the Mountaineers co-offensive coordinator (running game) for the final three years of that stretch."

And yeah, I do think he would do a good to very good job for us.

Regarding the OC, I basically am cool with nearly anyone MC brings in to call plays except for Coley. I'd even be cool with Coley as a Co-OC and position coach, but I don't want him calling plays.
The funniest reaction to all of the hate I got for this post was the middle finger emoji. It's hysterical how triggered people get around here when you offer an opinion they think is foolish.
:cool:

Advertisement
Good enough for several nfl teams but not good enough for the canes.

CIS Gurus told me so
I know you’re talking about Dorsey but Al Golden has also been good enough for several NFL teams and I wouldn’t hire him as a water boy.

Advertisement
Maybe KD can get the Dolphins gig when it opens again in a couple years. By then he’ll have that all important play calling exp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fly fishing is great. Lots of cold mountain water streams and getting into our major rivers.. I got into it for a short period of time. A former college teammate of mine runs fly fishing tours in the South Holston River and Watauga areas and got me into it. Haven’t been in a little bit and got rid of my rods late last year.

Hiking there’s some decent places within an hour’s radius. Devils Bathtub is my favorite, Elk river falls, there’s a few fire towers in the area that are good hikes with scenery at the top climbing the actual tower. A few areas to hit a section of the Appalachian Trail are accessible.. Grayson Highlands, Beauty Spot Gap, etc.
I have seen you posted that you’re not far from Boone, I have a spot in Piney Creek near West Jefferson. Love that Highlands hike and good fishing on the new river. Boone is great in the summer, I had only ever made it up to my cabin in the winter when I realized one year how awesome summer was! Peabodys in Boone is best spot for beer/wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back