Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It would be a bit of a letdown to hire the OC from App State who struggled to score on Manny’s defense after previously being told money is no issue with Brady, Briles, and Dorsey being the leading candidates. And anecdotally App State fans are not big fans of his play calling.
Yea I was just wondering why everybody was against him so much. I ain’t saying I want him because I think it’s much better candidates out there

Advertisement
Advertisement
FB_IMG_1642981924976.webp

Advertisement
How do you remember guys like this that far back? I barely remember Josh Jobe.
NO ONE who was around when this came out and watched THIS would forget that.. This **** is in the rafters with running up against a boat and pillars, LMAOOO..

We were really recruiting in the bargain bin, UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, with our Safety tradition... Now Cristobal got 100 five stars on deck... Man

Also good on the kid to still find his way in the league..

Last edited:
As a Bucs fan, I have to say that secondary is trash. CK is a great WR but you can’t let that happen.

I hope Todd Bowles takes a HC job. Overrated DC, IMO. Since he’s been there the Bucs have choked a few games like that. Almost blew a 28-10 lead at GB last year’s NFCCG, but Rodgers overruled him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back