So, tell me about Northeastern

Advertisement
Whaaaaaat!!!! 3 pts shot by Reed, great defense, turnover by Northeastern!

77-76 Miami with 5.3 seconds left!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
At no point did I think we'd win, I saw that movie too much last year

That was tough to watch. We came out flat and they shot very well from three point range.

Tonight proved to me we are not a good defensive team. I have no idea how we played at such a high level the last few games considering the show they put on tonight. Yeah Northeastern shot lights out but a high percentage of those shots were barely contested. The amount of times I saw us play defense with our hands down and close out very lazily made me want to scream.

Advertisement
Tonight proved to me we are not a good defensive team. I have no idea how we played at such a high level the last few games considering the show they put on tonight. Yeah Northeastern shot lights out but a high percentage of those shots were barely contested. The amount of times I saw us play defense with our hands down and close out very lazily made me want to scream.

I thought our second half D was on point.

It's kind of unbelievable that NE stayed so hot on contested shots for the entire second half.

The small amount of space they were getting in the last few minutes was probably a product of the 47 fouls the refs called in the first 10 minutes.

Every time some dumb@$$ on this site predicts that we're gonna win in a blowout or that it's gonna be a bloodbath, we get beat. Our fans will never learn. Quit jinxing our team, **** heads.

Same **** that happened last season against WIscinsin-Green Bay. Only difference is that at least this year we put up a fight.

I thought our second half D was on point.

It's kind of unbelievable that NE stayed so hot on contested shots for the entire second half.

The small amount of space they were getting in the last few minutes was probably a product of the 47 fouls the refs called in the first 10 minutes.

officiating was absolutely terrible no question. Really didn't understand why it took so long to put Murphy on the kid who hit the buzzer beater and have Mcclelan on the white kid #4 ...... Just flat out terrible all around

Advertisement

When our defense is creating turnovers and pushing tempo, we're ok, but in the half-court, our defense definitely needs to improve. We should have better FG% defense with the athletes we have on this team.

Yo fellas this is bball nothing wrong with a little reality check in november. chill out

Advertisement
Back