So, tell me about Northeastern

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I see they're 4-1, with their only loss by 5 points to Miami, OH in the Men Against Breast Cancer Classic in Oxford, OH. They were 23-12 last year and an NCAA Tournament team. They lost 3 players off of that team, 2 seniors and a transfer. Should I lose 23 seconds of sleep? Last year we whipped Illinois, were ranked #15 and lost to Green Bay and Eastern KY. I'm pretty sure this team will be able to handle success and their business, but last year's losses, and 10 years of football, well......

Advertisement
Theyre good and they know it. It's not an illusion.

It's CBB, that's my only hang up.

Angel, Mclellan, Reed, Cruz Uceda and Jekiri having a bad day?

We'll throw Newton, Palmer, Lawrence, Murphy and Izundu at them.

We're not losing to Northeastern.

Advertisement
Not much to say that you didn't say. This was a pretty good team last year and they lost Scott Eatherton (averaged 14.7 PPG). They averaged about 76 PPG. They're current RPI is 135.

Key Players:

David Walker: 20.8 PPG, 3.6 RPG, 2.6 APG and 2.4 SPG (he is shooting incredibly well and is pretty good)
Quincy Ford: 14.2 PPG, 6.6 RPG, 1.8 APG, 1.0 BPG and 1.2 SPG
Zach Stahl: 14.0 PPG, 6.4 RPG, 1.4 APG and 1.0 SPG

Random Tidbits:

- Northeastern made the NCAA by winning the CAA. Otherwise, they likely wouldn't have made it.
- Northeastern has lost to 19 straight ranked opponents.

Spread: Miami -17

4nZ8jL.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Canes down 35-30 at the half. We trailed by as many as 13. They were 7-11 from downtown. We're 1-7.

Canes down 35-30 at the half. We trailed by as many as 13. They were 7-11 from downtown. We're 1-7.

I think we're going to see davon, Newton, McClellan and angel take it to the rim a lot in the second half.

NE can't stop when they attack the rim and it should open up the rest of the floor

Advertisement
Back