VU7WZHP.gif

VU7WZHP.gif

VU7WZHP.gif

VU7WZHP.gif

VU7WZHP.gif

VU7WZHP.gif

VU7WZHP.gif

Advertisement
Played ugly and beat the gator by double digits without Lawrence and with Tonye missing key time. We played their game and beat them.

Glad to get the win. Sheldon and Angel, great stuff. Murphy stepped up. Jekiri was huge...but it may have been Davon's worst game. Uceda utter chit as well.

Advertisement
Ugly win. First half we we could not hit a shot until Sheldon & Angel hit back to back 3's in the final 2 minutes. Still led the entire game. Ball movement offensively was best it has been in a while.

ICU is atrocious. If he doesn't have his shot, get him the **** off the floor. Defensive liability and limited offensively. I like Murphy more & more every game I see him. Can guard 1-5 as announcer said tonight and can do everything but hit the 3. I don't see why ICU gets PT if Murphy & Lawrence are ready to go.

Jekiri is legit on both ends of the floor and is opening a lot of eyes across the country. I like Izundu's athleticism but way too many mental mistakes when he briefly came in.

Another poor game for Reed offensively. Could not hit anything, has been cold shooting recently. A lot of people (myself included) thought he was going to take the next step this year. Jury is still out on that. 6, 8 & now 11 PPG year by year so far for Reed. He has gone a couple games in a row without getting banged for a walk.

Sheldon can turn it on another notch when he wants. Elite athleticism and excellent shooter: 59% FG, 52% 3PT, 88% FT.

A lot of credit to Jaquan Newtown for his ball handling & ability to break their press with absolute ease. Has come along way and forces so many less shots now.

Another solid game for Angel, compared to last year: averaging a half a point more PG on one less shot PG, 43% FG, up from 34%. Almost always has at least 1 or 2 steals a game that create extra possessions for us. **** adds up over a season. Interesting moment there between him & Coach L.

Do you guys think Jekiri and/or Sheldon will get drafted? I think Jekiri end of R1 & maybe higher and Sheldon could get a look in round 2.

Glad to get the win. Sheldon and Angel, great stuff. Murphy stepped up. Jekiri was huge...but it may have been Davon's worst game. Uceda utter chit as well.

If this was Reed's worse game I will take it. He doesnt have to score much to contribute. He did a great job defensively, 4 rebounds , 3 steals and 2 blocked shots. Cruz had a tough night offensively but played some good D and got some rebounds.

Advertisement

If this was Reed's worse game I will take it. He doesnt have to score much to contribute. He did a great job defensively, 4 rebounds , 3 steals and 2 blocked shots. Cruz had a tough night offensively but played some good D and got some rebounds.

Both played atrocious. Why would you take it? Reed is much better and Cruz is a liability on D.

Side note, it is "worst".

Ugly win. First half we we could not hit a shot until Sheldon & Angel hit back to back 3's in the final 2 minutes. Still led the entire game. Ball movement offensively was best it has been in a while.

ICU is atrocious. If he doesn't have his shot, get him the **** off the floor. Defensive liability and limited offensively. I like Murphy more & more every game I see him. Can guard 1-5 as announcer said tonight and can do everything but hit the 3. I don't see why ICU gets PT if Murphy & Lawrence are ready to go.

Jekiri is legit on both ends of the floor and is opening a lot of eyes across the country. I like Izundu's athleticism but way too many mental mistakes when he briefly came in.

Another poor game for Reed offensively. Could not hit anything, has been cold shooting recently. A lot of people (myself included) thought he was going to take the next step this year. Jury is still out on that. 6, 8 & now 11 PPG year by year so far for Reed. He has gone a couple games in a row without getting banged for a walk.

Sheldon can turn it on another notch when he wants. Elite athleticism and excellent shooter: 59% FG, 52% 3PT, 88% FT.

A lot of credit to Jaquan Newtown for his ball handling & ability to break their press with absolute ease. Has come along way and forces so many less shots now.

Another solid game for Angel, compared to last year: averaging a half a point more PG on one less shot PG, 43% FG, up from 34%. Almost always has at least 1 or 2 steals a game that create extra possessions for us. **** adds up over a season. Interesting moment there between him & Coach L.

Do you guys think Jekiri and/or Sheldon will get drafted? I think Jekiri end of R1 & maybe higher and Sheldon could get a look in round 2.

Excellent post, agree with everything.

Some comments:

I think Angel is playing smarter. Making better decisions. That is why his shooting stats are getting better. Remember some of those awful shots he took last year.

I think Jekiri and Sheldon could get drafted.

Jekiri has more NBA potential. Him being 7'0 with some touch and coordination is a plus. Does a great job blocking and rebounding. Knows how to control his body on D. He is still raw. I can see someone taking him and developing him.

I think Sheldon will land in round 2 as well.

Both played atrocious. Why would you take it? Reed is much better and Cruz is a liability on D.

Reed did not play atrocious but your analysis is.

Advertisement
College seniors rarely get picked in the top 15. Maybe the latter half of the 1st round. I could see Sheldon going in the 30s.

Didn't get to watch the game, but everyone is complaining about who didn't play very much or who didn't play well. So my question is, was the half-court D that good or did the Gators Suck?

Reed did not play atrocious but your analysis is.

He shot 2-8 FG, 1-4 3PT and had 2 TOs. He missed layups. Considering he averages 44.4% FG and 37.0% 3PT, I say he played pretty chitty and missed easy shots.

Are you going to report me to the mods? Cry me a river.

After losing to #17 Miami, Florida Athletic Director Jeremy Foley was asked about future games with Miami. He responded, "This a great rivalry, but I can't see us playing in Coral Gables again. It's not fair to our fans. Dade County has enacted a ban on mullets and jorts, and it's simply not fair to our fans. This is why we won't play them in football down here. I'm exploring other options, such as a neutral site game. Miami has already turned down neutral site venues such as the O'Connell Center in Gainesville, Ocala, Newberry and Micanopy. This just proves that Miami is afraid to play us at a true neutral site."

Advertisement
Back