So, tell me about Florida State

Lets not forget, Angel played great earlier in the year, kids go into slumps, Angel seems to have prolonged ones. This too shall pass. Support the kids, we aren't 13-1 (and one basket away from undefeated) without guys like Angel. Take the good with the bad, he played lock down D on FSU's guards today who were all held under their season averages. Think about that for a minute, Mayes had 10 points!!! It takes strong effort and production on both ends.

Yep.
No complaints from me.
As Cane fans, we should this team as much as possible as we have a very talented squad of basketball players
being led by an elite coach, probably the best coach we've ever had on campus with the possible exception
of Schnellenberger.

Advertisement
I'm worried that Angel is going to cost us a game, as we make a deep run in the NCAA tournament.

Someone reassure me.

I'm worried that Angel is going to cost us a game, as we make a deep run in the NCAA tournament.

Someone reassure me.

That would be my concern as well against any good team.

This team has enough talent to overcome an "Angel" performance against a decent team. When the quality of competition improves, that won't be as easy to do.

If angel would just stop shooting 3 pointers that would be good.

They were good looks though and he can hit them

Apparently he cant. 3-23 from 3 in last 5 games.

What are his numbers before?

I dont feel like adding up the numbers... you can do that your self and stop being lazy. As a whole this season he is under 30% from 3. That isnt the kind of guy who should ever be shooting 5 threes a game.

Angel had been playing well before Syracuse and FSU. Hopefully he can bounce back cuz he was looking much better from last season.

Advertisement
If angel would just stop shooting 3 pointers that would be good.

They were good looks though and he can hit them

Apparently he cant. 3-23 from 3 in last 5 games.

What are his numbers before?

According to Hurricane Sports, Angel is 19-66 on the season. If the 3-23 figure is correct, Angel was 16-43 previous to the last five games. This works out to 37.2%, neither great nor awful.

Advertisement
Back