So, tell me about Buffalo

Advertisement
Sheldon is just as talented as Buddy Hield but doesn't ever play with a lot of urgency. If he wants a shot at the NBA that has to change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look, we aren't winning this tournament.
May as well enjoy the ride.
Alot of fans would kill to have their school playing right now.

They didn't shoot a good % from 3s. It seemed like they did because they hit 4 of their first 5, and then hit BIG 3s near the end to make it closer.

That said, same story of all year. Bad first half, better second half. Jekiri did not impose his will on a team much smaller. We missed 10 layups. We make easy shots, we win by 20.

All of that said, it's the NCAA Tournament. You aren't playing for style points.

Look, we aren't winning this tournament.
May as well enjoy the ride.
Alot of fans would kill to have their school playing right now.

We might not win, likely will not win, but you're basing that off of 1 game? Do you watch college basketball? Last year Wisconsin struggled with Coastal Carolina in the 1/16 matchup and Wisky was the runner up. In 2014 Florida almost lost to 16 seeded Albany in the first round and made the Final Four. Arizona struggled with 16 seeded Coastal Carolina and made the Elite 8. UConn won the national title and needed OT to win their first round game. I could pick examples from every year, but I'm not going to waste any more time.

Advertisement
Back