So, tell me about #23 Butler

Advertisement
This is absolutely horrific officiating. Ton of contact in the first half and now the they are calling all the ticky tack stuff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good win. Didn't like how we played the last 7 mins or so but played better down the stretch. Should've beat them by 20+ but that was a **** of a warm-up tournament. This tea, should definitely be top 15 in the next rankings if not top 10.

Butler is a very well coached team and scrappy as ****. That was a very good win. Also nice to see Miami gut it out even when they faced some adversity. Those types of games will only help prepare Miami for conference play.

Advertisement
Butler is a very well coached team and scrappy as ****. That was a very good win. Also nice to see Miami gut it out even when they faced some adversity. Those types of games will only help prepare Miami for conference play.

Agreed. We looked pretty bad against the full court press. The earlier we discover our issues the more time Larranaga has to correct them.

I really like the fact that we didn't win by 30. I know that sounds odd, but I'm glad we faced adversity and still won. Had an 18 or 19 point lead, they cut it to 4, we were playing them and the refs, they couldn't miss, they had all the momentum, and we finished them off. We never panicked. They cut it to 8, we go up 13, they cut it to 9, we go up 14, they cut it to 4 with 2 minutes left, we go on a 9-3 run to end the game and win by 10. We showed a lot of poise and a lot of maturity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back