SIAP: Gadbois on dismissal.

We want student-athletes who are great representatives of our great university. We want the sort of fellows who make us proud of UM and maximize the value of out degrees from UM. If given the choice between boisterous football players who draw attention to the university for the wrong reasons, or well-mannered football players who draw no attention to the university, my vote goes for the latter.

Ahhh there's my girl, Mrs Golden. I'd like a winner please. Butch had great kids on his teams. That staff built a no nonsense attitude and inherited a much worse scenario regarding scholarships. Get rid of this loser and bring back a real football coach.

Go Canes!

Samson, I respect your right to your opinion as well as your right to express your opinion. Al is molding citizens and future leaders. Al's charges are winning thousands of life moments every day. How can you call him a loser?

It's easy. See win-loss record. He didn't lose 30+ scholorships, didn't have a national media outlet call for the removal of the program. It's a win-loss business and he hasn't performed. Next! Butch faced incredible odds against him and created the biggest beast possiblly known to college football.

It's that easy.

Go Canes!

Congratulations on your win in this life moment by staying above the fray, Ibis Wingz.

Advertisement
Goes 6-7 in Year 4. Makes no changes to the coaching staff but kicks this kid off the team in his final year.

Man... I swear. Can't make this crap up

We want student-athletes who are great representatives of our great university. We want the sort of fellows who make us proud of UM and maximize the value of out degrees from UM. If given the choice between boisterous football players who draw attention to the university for the wrong reasons, or well-mannered football players who draw no attention to the university, my vote goes for the latter.

And this is why we will be a mediocre team at best as long as Goldie Locks is here.

These "win at all costs" rubes will never get it. They've poured their entire identity into the win/loss record of a bunch of 19 year olds. They've got no substance and can't see how a hooligan like Gadboist ruins lives. You can have 84 guys rowing in the right direction and winning in the community, and 1 imbecile like Gadboist can destroy all of that good work with a few ill-conceived and reckless comments.

I like your perspective, sir. I'm going to suggest we get together one day and take a nice steam and rubdown at the local spa.

Advertisement

Ahhh there's my girl, Mrs Golden. I'd like a winner please. Butch had great kids on his teams. That staff built a no nonsense attitude and inherited a much worse scenario regarding scholarships. Get rid of this loser and bring back a real football coach.

Go Canes!

Samson, I respect your right to your opinion as well as your right to express your opinion. Al is molding citizens and future leaders. Al's charges are winning thousands of life moments every day. How can you call him a loser?

It's easy. See win-loss record. He didn't lose 30+ scholorships, didn't have a national media outlet call for the removal of the program. It's a win-loss business and he hasn't performed. Next! Butch faced incredible odds against him and created the biggest beast possiblly known to college football.

It's that easy.

Go Canes!

Samson, please don't take this the wrong way, but we should have a beer together and talk about our different perspectives on this issue. I believe we would both benefit from this approach. I have a house with a sunken living room and a 9 foot pool. Come on over and let's discuss this over a couple of cold ones.

These "win at all costs" rubes will never get it. They've poured their entire identity into the win/loss record of a bunch of 19 year olds. They've got no substance and can't see how a hooligan like Gadboist ruins lives. You can have 84 guys rowing in the right direction and winning in the community, and 1 imbecile like Gadboist can destroy all of that good work with a few ill-conceived and reckless comments.

I like your perspective, sir. I'm going to suggest we get together one day and take a nice steam and rubdown at the local spa.

Think about what you are writing and how much sense it makes. 84 diligent oarsmen are rowing in one direction and one goof is trying to counteract what your team is trying to accomplish. You just can't have that. Al understands that and doesn't want a guy like Gadbois to ruin all of the progress he and the team have made.

The steam and rubdown sound great. We can also invite our friend, Samson, to join us and follow it up with a few cold ones.

Go Canes!

It's that easy.

Go Canes!

Samson, please don't take this the wrong way, but we should have a beer together and talk about our different perspectives on this issue. I believe we would both benefit from this approach. I have a house with a sunken living room and a 9 foot pool. Come on over and let's discuss this over a couple of cold ones.

<<<<<<<
#ManCrushMonday

This guy IbisWingz is so far above the fray that the fray looks like specks of pepper (NOTE: this isn't a derogatory comment toward people of color being "the fray") to him.

Advertisement
Goes 6-7 in Year 4. Makes no changes to the coaching staff but kicks this kid off the team in his final year.

What are you talking about, friend? Al got rid of Brendan Carroll and Jethro Franklin and replaced them with Coach KB and Coach Melvin. That looks like change to me.

What are you talking about, friend? Al got rid of Brendan Carroll and Jethro Franklin and replaced them with Coach KB and Coach Melvin. That looks like change to me.

Kill 'em with facts, sir. Both of those guys got fired and took a demotion to the NFL. And Coach Golden replaced them with a UM guy with more passion than Rudolph Valentino and a Super Bowl winning coach that he stole from Bill Belichick. Upgrade City!!!

Speak for yourself. I had my degree before those boisterous football players you speak of and it wasn't worth a crap. After those players conquered college football my degree's value was raised exponentially. Before, you said you went to Miami and everyone went "oh". Afterward, you said Miami and they said "no ****!!! You went to the friggin U!!!" Unless your donations total has a third coma in it, keep your opinion to yourself because it does not count.

to me the tip off on Al was when he only made 1 staff change.... indicative of is misplaced loyalty and also
wanted time for guys to get feelers out there. he knows its over ESPN maybe, LB coach somewhere most likely
still most critical issue is a new AD then a coach Fake & Folden both must go

Advertisement

Kill 'em with facts, sir. Both of those guys got fired and took a demotion to the NFL. And Coach Golden replaced them with a UM guy with more passion than Rudolph Valentino and a Super Bowl winning coach that he stole from Bill Belichick. Upgrade City!!!

I stand corrected friendo. I completely forgot about those off-season, "king me" checker moves.

I get the sarcasm, but I do think KB is a huge upgrade over BC. KB knows the position.

Advertisement
paul williams should have been gone a year ago. we lose recruits because she is so hated

fire al golden cant win keeps making bad descisions get his *** outta there embarassing to be a fan right now

Advertisement
Back