shoutout markel bell

Actually he did. There’s a reason why Bell is ahead of him.
I saw him get beat inside because he either set outside too much or was expecting help..

Its hard to come in middle of game and get adjusted then get pulled.. I am sure if they were getting reps he must be playing well enough to earn them..

Advertisement
Is Samson 63? If so he got whipped multiple times inside and Cam had to avoid the rush.

Samson has not looked good in my opinion.

He is a guard at best. Miami might have to hit the portal for 1 or two lineman next year if cooper leaves early.
He had a few bad blocks but generally he was good for most of the game. Helped spring Lyle’s long run this week on the left side and did the same last week for Allen as well. He is coming back from an injury and this is only his 4th game with real action. Work in progress

I saw him get beat inside because he either set outside too much or was expecting help..

Its hard to come in middle of game and get adjusted then get pulled.. I am sure if they were getting reps he must be playing well enough to earn them..
Sure but again, It is clear why Bell is ahead of him right now. I am not doing this to pick on him. Just not going to pretend he looked great when our biggest asset is at risk with him missing blocks lol.

Advertisement
Sure but again, It is clear why Bell is ahead of him right now. I am not doing this to pick on him. Just not going to pretend he looked great when our biggest asset is at risk with him missing blocks lol.
People were tough on Bell just two weeks ago AGAINST FAMU! LMAOOOOOO

the only way you get better is getting live reps.. THE COACHES decided to play the kid in the middle of a game with early real reps for a reason.. I dont mind it, he needs reps to get better, I see Bell looking better than only a couple weeks, that doesnt happen if he didnt have those struggles

Is Samson 63? If so he got whipped multiple times inside and Cam had to avoid the rush.

Samson has not looked good in my opinion.

He is a guard at best. Miami might have to hit the portal for 1 or two lineman next year if cooper leaves early.
He needs the reps for sure there are a few gifs of his pass pro set of him looking nice. Thing is bell is heavy footed but being that god**** big also is an advantage for him because it’s hard for the pass rush to get around

Advertisement
People were tough on Bell just two weeks ago AGAINST FAMU! LMAOOOOOO

the only way you get better is getting live reps.. THE COACHES decided to play the kid in the middle of a game with early real reps for a reason.. I dont mind it, he needs reps to get better, I see Bell looking better than only a couple weeks, that doesnt happen if he didnt have those struggles
We aren't disagreeing here. lol

The one play I saw him get beat but he made a great recovery. He’s very agile. I’ll try and find it on the rewatch

I mentioned somewhere else it looks like he’s just overthinking a tad which is exactly what Bell looked like a few weeks ago
Yeah I need to watch the cut ups. That’s why the live reps are important because both him and Markel have both improved over a three week span that training camp can’t teach.

Advertisement
These reps are invaluable for them, really the whole team
Still even when the game was close we rotated young guys with the first team and didn’t really miss a beat. Mario is true to his word is that if you’re young and capable of playing early you will.

Yeah I need to watch the cut ups. That’s why the live reps are important because both him and Markel have both improved over a three week span that training camp can’t teach.
Yeah and like @skyman was saying that’s not an easy assignment to come in for a few reps with a hyper aggressive defense like USF. I think he will be fine personally

Advertisement
Still even when the game was close we rotated young guys with the first team and didn’t really miss a beat. Mario is true to his word is that if you’re young and capable of playing early you will.
And it’s progression, love seeing popo(who has been a stud all year) get in often and earlier. He will be a starting backer next season. And I liked that they gave Samson a chance early in the first quarter too. Just keep stacking reps

Advertisement
Back