Send prayers to College Football Vids

I feel for him and his wife. Very sad time for them right now.

From what I gathered from previous videos, Coop and his wife were surprised to learn she was not only pregnant but already into her third trimester. He announced they were going to be parents within two months so he was re doing the room his shoots videos into the baby room.

Unfortunately, she miscarried the pregnancy and Coop was clearly excited to be a father.

I hope that someday they will be blessed with a beautiful healthy child, but right now they have to mourn their loss.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I've been opening and closing this post all morning long , what could possibly be said even now starring at this reply ?????

We're all a phone call away from our knees , Prayers and Peace for your family.

GOCANES

Advertisement
I can't imagine what you are going through. My family will definitely be praying for yours.

Advertisement
My Lord, I have no words. My daughter is my entire life. I live for that child. Losing her I'd literally be in a psych ward or 6 feet under. Our Lord Christ is the only comfort to match that family's loss. Love and prayers to a fellow cane diehard. God bless you brother

A road I've traveled down and one I wish no man follows.

My heart goes out to this man and his wife. Find strength with one another.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Condolences to the family. I truly feel for him and his wife never knowing the pain they are living with right now and I couldn't imagine being in his shoes.

Life is so precious partly due to the fact of how fragile it can be. I can only offer my sincere wishes of restored happiness to both he and his wife. I know it isn't much but my thoughts are with them.

Advertisement
Back