Send prayers to College Football Vids

FrancisSawyer

All American
Premium
College Football Vids and his wife lost their child yesterday. I'm sure many have seen his YouTube videos on UM football as he also posted here from time to time to promote his videos.

I have no other details at the moment but will add them if/when any become available. I cannot even begin to comprehend the pain of losing a child. My heart goes out to them. Prayers sent.

Advertisement
I DON’T HAVE THE WORDS TO EXPRESS MY SORROW FOR THIS CANE BROTHER AND HIS WIFE...BUT IN JUST READING HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, THE VERY SECOND HE MENTIONS THE CANES AND HIS RAP VID, HE ACTUALLY CRACKS A SMILE....THIS MAN LOVES HIS CANES...END OF STORY....

THE ONLY THING THAT’S GONNA HELP HIM AND HIS WIFE THRU THIS IS OUR SUPPORT AND FOOTBALL PROGRAM...PRAYERS SENT

Oh, man...sad news. I enjoy watching his videos and his upbeat enthusiasm for the Canes...
Wonder what happened.
I'll pray for the family.

Absolutely heartbreaking news. I could only imagine what he's going through right now. My thoughts are with him and his family...

Advertisement
horrible for the bro. So dearly sorry for them. Hes a huge canes fan and supporter and we all should support him because of that.

**** son. Every parents worst nightmare. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family bro!

Srrry for the loss, that might not mean much from a bunch of faceless guys on the internet but I can say this, from great tragedy comes great triumph and you will get through this dark time. I appreciate your passion for canes football and ur videos. Keep on keeping on buddy, god only gives us test we can pass. Sending prayers n more importantly love your way.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t blame this guy one bit if he puts the videos on the back burner for a while. If he’s putting him family first, he’s putting the Canes first.

Extremely sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and especially to your wife.

I hope you can find some actual real human emotional support because that is much more real, and what you need long term.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back