Seantrel Henderson

Hopefully he's got that innate hunger and he does more than the bare minimum, but the reality is that this kid can probably half-*** his way into the first round.

His drastic weight loss, along with the fact he kept it off while he was hurt, suggests he does have that hunger (no pun intended).

Advertisement
I'll say it again -- the guy had back surgery last year. The fact that he was even able to step on the field last season is nothing short of amazing. Let's see how we performs a full year removed from the surgery and in better condition before we write him off as a bust.

This

Remember, this is the first time we'll have the guy for an entire off-season, barring another injury or something else--knock on wood. Showed up right before the season started his freshman year and then was out basically all of summer and fall last year. Kid has barely had any kind of off-season work to really show what he can do.

From what I read his back surgery wasn't all that serious. He could either come back fast or it could have taken awile. Depends on the person and the type of back surgery as usual.

Advertisement
Still waiting to see what Henderson is fully capable of doing. If he has a strong season this year I think our running game will be solid.

From what I read his back surgery wasn't all that serious. He could either come back fast or it could have taken awile. Depends on the person and the type of back surgery as usual.

I hope you are right, but we were told Galippo and Luthur Brown's surgeries weren't that serious, and they were never the same. Both should have been 1st or high 2nd round picks

I guess the real question will be whether he has a second operation, because I think that is the one that seemed to really be the problem with Chris and Luthur.

I want to see a line of Henderson /Bunche /McDermott /Linder /Feliciano destroying people.

Advertisement
All I can say about Henderson is that he'll be given every opportunity to prove he's the man at LT this season with no real experienced veteran to take the job from him.

Advertisement
Back