Sapp being a douche again (surprise)

Advertisement
hes still just ****ed that shantard and morris got chefcanned and replaced with a white guy and a chimp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sapp questioned the hire from the get go. we went into the MAC to get a coach that didn't even win the MAC.

I hung out with Sapp on a few occasions back in the day the U. We had a mutual friend. He was douche back then and he is a douce today. Guy has no class and there are countless stories on how he snubbed fans in public who were trying to interact with him. Dude does not represent the U. Guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis rep the U. Nuff said.

Advertisement
I hung out with Sapp on a few occasions back in the day the U. We had a mutual friend. He was douche back then and he is a douce today. Guy has no class and there are countless stories on how he snubbed fans in public who were trying to interact with him. Dude does not represent the U. Guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis rep the U. Nuff said.

I have never spoken to ANY cane fan that has had a positive interaction with Sapp, and this extends to several people that were at UM with him and hung out in his same circles regularly while he was at the U.

Advertisement
Back