Sapp being a douche again (surprise)

Advertisement
I dont understand sapp. Does he even look at the class coming in. Does he look to see the mess miami was in after shannon. I respect sapp as a player but he is a ****** cane. He usually just says dumb stuff

What an idiot, wasn't he getting all excited after the hiring with Irvin on the NFLN?? The Bucs can't be that much of his team or he would've resigned with them.

Advertisement
My least favorite former Cane will be Forston no doubt, the guy did **** all here and left with unfinished business. If he blows up I'm sure plenty of the Canes fans will be like frick ya NFL U baby!!

Sapp is a piece of **** and I do not consider him a CANE. Not just because of this but he is a lowlife that if was on fire I would not **** on.

Advertisement
Sapp is more of a cane than most anyone on these chumpy message boards

true.

Hes also an ignorant douchebag who is oblivious to anything that has to do with UM, even though he thinks he knows it all.

I've never had a problem with the guy but that's just me. We're both just fans and honestly who knows what sapp does for UM? maybe he just doesn't boast about it.

If he doesn't do anything mabe he should but there's always a story or reason behind why people do a certain thing.

easy girls...it is kinda funny when you look at it from his point of view...remember, he's from a different era of Cane football.

Advertisement

true.

Hes also an ignorant douchebag who is oblivious to anything that has to do with UM, even though he thinks he knows it all.

I've never had a problem with the guy but that's just me. We're both just fans and honestly who knows what sapp does for UM? maybe he just doesn't boast about it.

If he doesn't do anything mabe he should but there's always a story or reason behind why people do a certain thing.

It's because he is a front running piece of **** who only cares about miami when it's convienent. He only cares about self promotion.

Advertisement

true.

It's because he is a front running piece of **** who only cares about miami when it's convienent. He only cares about self promotion.

excellent analysis

I don't see any other Cane from that era have a problem with Golden.

**** Sapp

**** Sapp for having an opinion?

**** Sapp for questioning a guy who went 6-6 last year?

**** you!

Advertisement
Back