Samford vs Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man people underestimate the importance of experience. Yeah, Lag>Mertz talent wise, but you have to favor experience in those situations. Moana as a big game, and experience matters in games like that. Had lag started, everybody would be certain that uf should have won. And from Billy’s standpoint, he’d look like a moron. Yeah, he’s an actual moron, but by starting the guy with experience he can hide that fact for at least another week.

Meme Think GIF

Lagway is the future.
Mertz is...........

Mertz.

Gates going gaga over Layaway.

Scores was 28-7 after three quarters. West GA put up 38 on Samford last week.

They still trash.

Man people underestimate the importance of experience. Yeah, Lag>Mertz talent wise, but you have to favor experience in those situations. Moana as a big game, and experience matters in games like that. Had lag started, everybody would be certain that uf should have won. And from Billy’s standpoint, he’d look like a moron. Yeah, he’s an actual moron, but by starting the guy with experience he can hide that fact for at least another week.
How'd that experience work out for him?

Advertisement
Lol, he was screwed either way because his team is soft af. I’m just saying there was a good argument for playing experience.
Bad experience, nullifies experience altogether.

Being bad at doing something for a long time doesn't actually account for experience. It just means you've had more opportunities to show you're not good at it.

Advertisement
Bad experience, nullifies experience altogether.

Being bad at doing something for a long time doesn't actually account for experience. It just means you've had more opportunities to show you're not good at it.
Aka DJU

How does any Coach who's not an absolute moron watch a full season of tape on Mertz & think, "Yeah this is my guy.."

Smh lol

I swear some of these Coaches have to be genuinely stupid to make decisions like that.
And he jumped on him early IIRC. He didn’t whiff on better candidates and take Schmutz by default. That’s who he targeted.

Advertisement
Back