2025 Safety Board (2025 Edition)

Advertisement
Is Miami even pushing for him? Blowhard from Noles 247 is saying Gaby told them that Miami is pushing, but Gaby hasn't been posting about his recruitment on ITU.
the amount of post about him on this board is interesting . He doesnt get much buzz and its shaping up to be a major pull from one of our rivals.

But kid is from Columbus so im sure Mairo wouldnt mind him at all whatsoever.

both definitely smaller.

Couch: 5'9.5 148
Davis: 5'9 166
Stroud: 5'11 160-170 depending on the site (maybe @Stevo365 could give a better insight since he play for RAW 7v7).

That being said, UCF has one of his teammates WR Santonyo Isaac committed and are after fellow Miami target Dallas Wilson.
A lil lost in this convo bout stroud is legit. Jack rabbit quickness with a nice frame to fill out. He is probably true 5’11 i wouldn’t know the weight but he is a little skinny rn will be putting on weight at the next level

A lil lost in this convo bout stroud is legit. Jack rabbit quickness with a nice frame to fill out. He is probably true 5’11 i wouldn’t know the weight but he is a little skinny rn will be putting on weight at the next level
stroud came back in the convo as i thought he should be a guy we should target for the nickel spot post the injury to amari.

If i was in charge he would have an offer

Advertisement
stroud came back in the convo as i thought he should be a guy we should target for the nickel spot post the injury to amari.

If i was in charge he would have an offer
Amari blessed rn he gone be back right before ya know it but i would love for him to atleast have an offer but Coach Addae moved on to the NFL like a day after he met him on campus sometimes it just happens that way. I like UCF better for him than UW atleast, nickel corners are premium in an air raid conference.

CyoQdbc7FHqqTpkSPI.gif

#DeathToUGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back