S Hylton “Drake” Stubbs commits to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has to start don’t care who’s here he’s that good imo

Oh man, don't set expectations that high. Even Sean Taylor didn't start as a true freshman. Of course, that was our last national championship, and may have been the best college football roster ever. But my point is that's a spot you want to rotate a guy like Stubbs in behind a veteran.

Stubbs is going to be a total baller at Miami, just not necessarily day 1 game 1. Personally, I think we have to go to the portal again this offseason for a proven playoff-level safety.

Oh man, don't set expectations that high. Even Sean Taylor didn't start as a true freshman. Of course, that was our last national championship, and may have been the best college football roster ever. But my point is that's a spot you want to rotate a guy like Stubbs in behind a veteran.

Stubbs is going to be a total baller at Miami, just not necessarily day 1 game 1. Personally, I think we have to go to the portal again this offseason for a proven playoff-level safety.
Yea if the portal in thin there then I could see him later on taking snaps over the portal S depending whos available.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back