Ryan Williams

courcy75

Freshman
Does anyone have film of him at miramar or memphis? I found a junior highlight of him at American Heritage but that was it. Also, if you have seen him in action during those times or at miami whats the write up on him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
His stats vs Tennessee weren't bad
11/6 Tennessee L 50-14 18 27 221 66.7 38 2 2 145.1

everyone is looking at morris being a starter...but i see this kid turning some heads..solid kid who wont hurt us

everyone is looking at morris being a starter...but i see this kid turning some heads..solid kid who wont hurt us

Gotta help more than a frosh on the glaring depth issue plus he's been here a yr so he knows the system...he has been allowed to practice right?

Advertisement
Really hoping for some stability from the QB for a change. Since Brock left its been a cluster****. I have a good feeling about this kid, but with either him or Morris I think we see a steadier O.

Gotta help more than a frosh on the glaring depth issue plus he's been here a yr so he knows the system...he has been allowed to practice right?

as far as i know yes... like i said people kinda wanna write him off just cause he went to Memphis but he was solid there with below average talent and played up to competition when he played tenn and if im not mistaken in their house..

i only found JR highlights, he has the goods but arm strengh is the question. 6'5 220 good size

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GOING TO QUESTION HIS ARM STRENGTH BASED ON JR. HIGHLIGHTS. LMAO Fisch has even stated that there is nothing wrong with this kids arm, and that he can make ALL the throws. Tired of this myth.

Dude has a weak arm...You guys are just too scared to say it.... It has been stated plenty of times that Rashawn Scott said that Jacorys arm was stronger than Williams..It is what it is... Theres a reason he came from Miramar one of the most highly recruited high schools in the nation with offers from Memphis and Eastern Michigan...Not saying he wont be good but don't think he's gonna be coming in here throwing 25 yard out routes on a rope

Advertisement
i only found JR highlights, he has the goods but arm strengh is the question. 6'5 220 good size

YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GOING TO QUESTION HIS ARM STRENGTH BASED ON JR. HIGHLIGHTS. LMAO Fisch has even stated that there is nothing wrong with this kids arm, and that he can make ALL the throws. Tired of this myth.
Someone said it on an internet message board so it has to be true.

Someone said it on an internet message board so it has to be true.

:ibisroflmao:

Dude has a weak arm...You guys are just too scared to say it.... It has been stated plenty of times that Rashawn Scott said that Jacorys arm was stronger than Williams..It is what it is... Theres a reason he came from Miramar one of the most highly recruited high schools in the nation with offers from Memphis and Eastern Michigan...Not saying he wont be good but don't think he's gonna be coming in here throwing 25 yard out routes on a rope

I dont know if scared is the correct word, perhaps hopeful is a better way to approach it. The kid performed well for a true freshman at Memphis state.

If Im not mistaken, the reason he wasnt heavily recruited out of Miramar is (at least in part) because he only played there as a senior. He transfered into Miramar after his junior season.

As for me, I can only say that Ive seen Steven Morris. If Mike Williams is not good enough to beat out Morris (or if Steven Morris doesnt have some sort of breakout year), I think we are in for a long year from the QB position.

Advertisement
williams is the person im most interested in seeing in the spring

really hope the jacory comparisons are way off

Ken dorsey and k. Moore didn't have rockets, its all about anticipation, and being able to read defenses. Morris does allow us to redshirt the freshman.

And what would you expect Fisch to say? That he has a weak arm? Certainly, Fisch wouldn't say that, so that isn't probative of anything.

That being said, we should all stop speculating about his arm strength until we see him live in just a few months!

QB is wide open, but Morris clearly leads because of his physical talents. J12 played well for most of last year, but in hindsight I'm sure the staff wishes they had played Morris more.

Advertisement
Back