Roll Call

Not local. Currently live in the dirty Gump (Montgomery) but I'm about to move to Auburn. Go to every GT & FSU away game (or any that are remotely close) and try to get to at least one home game a year.

Advertisement
Local and haven't missed a home game in 15years... gotta thank my dad for that, raised me right.

Advertisement
Local and going on three years as a season ticket holder with my boy drocane. I'm 24 so I see myself as a 71 year old still going to cane games as a 50 year season ticket holder lol

havent been a local since I was 5 years old and I have never had season tickets. I live 11 hours away from Miami and I go to at least one home game per year and im at every miami fsu game in tally including the basketball and baseball games. plan on moving back to West Palm in the near future and if that happens I will be a season ticket holder, no doubt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
havent been a local since I was 5 years old and I have never had season tickets. I live 11 hours away from Miami and I go to at least one home game per year and im at every miami fsu game in tally including the basketball and baseball games. plan on moving back to West Palm in the near future and if that happens I will be a season ticket holder, no doubt.

Down the road from you in inlet Beach...

Not a local and yes, I am a season ticket holder. Sec 27 row1, Sec 414 row 1...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back