Richt Doesn't settle.

Advertisement
What about his QBs his last yr at UGA?

You mean Jacob Eason. He was the number #1 qb in the country... he settled on him huh...

Never even got to coach him one second bc he was busy starting Lambert and co who he early settled on.

Clearly you're right. What was he thinking signing that **** 5 star qb in Bryce ramsay the year before he was fired as well. Dumb *** definitely settled on him that's fosho

You mean Jacob Eason. He was the number #1 qb in the country... he settled on him huh...

Never even got to coach him one second bc he was busy starting Lambert and co who he early settled on.

Clearly you're right. What was he thinking signing that **** 5 star qb in Bryce ramsay the year before he was fired as well. Dumb *** definitely settled on him that's fosho
'What did he do though. Where was ramsay a 5 star other than maybe scout?

Why was Richt starting Grayson Lambert and Faton Bauta? And wasn't Ramsey from the 2013 class?

Last edited:

Why was Richt starting Grayson Lambert and Faton Bauta? And wasn't Ramsey from the 2013 class?

By the way bruh, Lambert was has a high 4 star recruit out of Ga and an experienced graduate transfer. Why not start him? He wasn't successful but that can be attributed to the OC. Stop fishing bruh, it's not working.

Advertisement
He did make some good points in the melee of his post. I just came back from Walgreens, buying some expensive reading glasses, to finish reading his post. Sheesh, my eyes are bleeding! And with 3 posts.... are you sure you're not "justamiamiguy".... hmmm?? It feels like I met you before, buddy!

By the way bruh, Lambert was has a high 4 star recruit out of Ga and an experienced graduate transfer. Why not start him? He wasn't successful but that can be attributed to the OC. Stop fishing bruh, it's not working.

Nobodys fishing my man. I asked 2 legitimate questions (one of which I wasn't sure in regarding Ramseys class).

Doesn't matter what Lambert was rated his class. He was a UVA transfer for a reason and had no business starting at UGA. Would you disagree ? That is the definition of settling.

I love Richt bruh, but its hard to defend his QB situation post Murray. Bad evaluations. Bad recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
EVERY coach has to settle for plan B, or even C sometimes. No coach EVER gets every kid they want. The best coaches simply have solid backup plans, because they can spot talent. Also, every single coach has kids that don't pan out, even 4-5 star kids.

Nobodys fishing my man. I asked 2 legitimate questions (one of which I wasn't sure in regarding Ramseys class).

Doesn't matter what Lambert was rated his class. He was a UVA transfer for a reason and had no business starting at UGA. Would you disagree ? That is the definition of settling.

I love Richt bruh, but its hard to defend his QB situation post Murray. Bad evaluations. Bad recruiting.

So true. Except this is a ******* recruiting post. Nobody but you is talking about who plays, we're discussing who Richt is able to recruit. Go start another thread if you want to criticize the guy's choices about who plays.

Advertisement

So true. Except this is a ****ing recruiting post. Nobody but you is talking about who plays, we're discussing who Richt is able to recruit. Go start another thread if you want to criticize the guy's choices about who plays.

Who plays is based on who you recruit. The thread is titled "Richt Doesn't Settle". If you have to recruit a transfer like Lambert to start in the SEC bc you didn't even land a QB that cycle, you are settling. He recruited the Jacob Park kid (who admittedly was a Top 20 QB his year coming out of HS), who ended up transferring to another school (Iowa state I think), and he absolutely settled on him bc he whiffed on Deshaun Watson (not entirely his fault). There was another QB out of GA that year too I think who's at OSU about to ball out.

Yeah, he has some absolute gangster pulls with Eason (who everybody and the country wanted), Stafford, and Murray. Masterful recruiting jobs (especially Stafford). But let's not act like he hasn't settled on QB recruits before. It's how he got in the malaise that lost him his job amongst other things.

So true. Except this is a ****ing recruiting post. Nobody but you is talking about who plays, we're discussing who Richt is able to recruit. Go start another thread if you want to criticize the guy's choices about who plays.

Who plays is based on who you recruit. The thread is titled "Richt Doesn't Settle". If you have to recruit a transfer like Lambert to start in the SEC bc you didn't even land a QB that cycle, you are settling. He recruited the Jacob Park kid (who admittedly was a Top 20 QB his year coming out of HS), who ended up transferring to another school (Iowa state I think), and he absolutely settled on him bc he whiffed on Deshaun Watson (not entirely his fault). There was another QB out of GA that year too I think who's at OSU about to ball out.

Yeah, he has some absolute gangster pulls with Eason (who everybody and the country wanted), Stafford, and Murray. Masterful recruiting jobs (especially Stafford). But let's not act like he hasn't settled on QB recruits before. It's how he got in the malaise that lost him his job amongst other things.

Everybody "settles", nobody gets every guy they want. We have a few guys saban wanted, so literally nobody gets everybody they want. Saying that missing on a 4* guy and replacing him with another is some kind of failure is ridiculous. Who plays is effected by who you recruit, but that's not the end of it. Not every top recruit pans out, and sometimes a lower ranked guy steps up. Don't tell me that every time a 5* guy doesn't pan out it's a failure in recruiting...the only failure would have been not getting the kid on campus in the first place. After that, some kids just can't do it.

Anyway, you're trying to say that one of the best QB recruiters in the country somehow failed at recruiting QBs and I think that's retarded. If he failed in that area, then who succeeded? Who's done better with QBs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back