Rewatching some highlights...

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted1562
  • Start date Start date
Advertisement
Everyone of the 08 class regressed from that point on

the turning point was really the VT game when Jacory went from Black Jesus to.....well, Jacory lol. That game, the 2005 GT game, and 2009 Clemson loss in OT were the absolute worst losses ever (outside of the fiasco bowl of course).

FSU 2010 is on the list.

That was the end of the Shannon era.

Was traveling through Colombia when this game was on. Watched it on my friends laptop in a hostel. By the end of the night, I was the crazy *** american goin ape**** about some "stupid american football game" lol.

/ wayyyyy to much blow that night

//not like i needed it lol

good times

Advertisement
I have decided to block out every Canes game from 2006-2010.

I refuse to watch this. Those years did not exist and I do not acknowledge them.

I literally kicked my dog at the end because I thought that pass in the endzone was caught for a touchdown. It wasn't until I saw Jared Campbell rip his helmet off and start running around that I realized we won.

Don't know if I should be more concerned about kicking the dog or the fact that Jared Campbell was on the field at the end of the game against FSU.

Random sidenote: Saw Jared the other night out here in Los Angeles stumbling around Hollywood Blvd after bar hour. I tried to say something about The U but he looked at me like I was speaking Russian. It was honestly one of the most random run-ins with anyone I have ever had in my entire life.

I know, "cool story bro".

Advertisement
That MRob strip/forced fumble of Ponder was the biggest play of that game IMO

Such a crutial point in the game where we needed a TO bad

So glad I don't have to see Shannons stupid ******* face waving the players to the sidelines after touchdowns.

Advertisement
Seems crazy to think about now but that 2009 team was a couple of Jacory meltdowns away from a top 10 finish. Its crazy how we fell apart so catastrophically the next year with essentially the same team a year more mature.

I honestly believed that 2009 was the beginning of the turn-around and we were coming back to the top. The MNW team was all they were cracked up to be and we were going to dominate. Then over the season we deteriorated, and the following year we looked like The Replacements, only without Keanu, 100% more losses, and no comedic reprieve.

Only a few short days and some inspiring play away from believing again...

Advertisement
I was in a Guatamalan jail when we won that game. I was so excited, I started a fight that added 6 months to my sentence. Within a year I was partying with hookers in Mexico.

Good times.

I was in a Guatamalan jail when we won that game. I was so excited, I started a fight that added 6 months to my sentence. Within a year I was partying with hookers in Mexico.

Good times.

2.jpeg

Good times.

2.jpeg

Yeah, like that, but a few scars. Then, later I got caught up in that whole revolution thingy in the Salvador. Right after that was more hookers....well, you get the picture.

Advertisement
Back