Red Shirts

Port Knox

Hollywood Cole
Anyone have any guesses on who might get dealt the laundry? Obviously Crow or Dewey. I have no clue after that. Just stirring up debate.

Advertisement
crow/dewey
dillard
one of the receivers
Josh Witt
one of the DT's
Gabe Terry
1 or 2 cb's

my guesses

crow
dewey
witt
jones
carter
isadora
dillard
dortch
blue
moore

Last edited:
my guesses

crow
dewey
witt
jones
carter
isadora
dillard
dortch
blue

do you see terry contributing? if they arent shirting they are going to be playing. special teams mabye but Im not sure if he has a real position yet.

my guesses

crow
dewey
witt
jones
carter
isadora
dillard
dortch
blue

do you see terry contributing? if they arent shirting they are going to be playing. special teams mabye but Im not sure if he has a real position yet.
i think terry is gonna be a beast

hes def gonna play on STs and i think as the year goes on hes gonna play more and more at LBer

dude is probably the best all around athlete in this class

physically hes a freak.......his only issue is gonna be how quickly he adjusts to playing LB at the college level

Advertisement
my guesses

crow
dewey
witt
jones
carter
isadora
dillard
dortch
blue

Pretty good list. I can't see all 3 DTs playing (assuming they all get in) so probably would add 1 or 2 of them.
i think they are all gonna get in......and i actually forgot about moore......i would expect him to RS as well

as for briscoe and ivery........i didnt include either of them because recent history shows that we arent gonna make it through an entire year without injury........so they probably play at some point

Advertisement
my guesses

crow
dewey
witt
jones
carter
isadora
dillard
dortch
blue

hes def gonna play on STs and i think as the year goes on hes gonna play more and more at LBer

physically hes a freak.......his only issue is gonna be how quickly he adjusts to playing LB at the college level

I think this is why the kid will shirt... I think he played high school with his hands on the ground or he was standing up blitzing... He's an incredible athlete but this team is loaded with athletes... He has to learn the position as well as adjust to other nuances of the game...

my guesses

crow
dewey
witt
jones
carter
isadora
dillard
dortch
blue

I think this is why the kid will shirt... I think he played high school with his hands on the ground or he was standing up blitzing... He's an incredible athlete but this team is loaded with athletes... He has to learn the position as well as adjust to other nuances of the game...
hes gonna play STs at the least

we arent going to RS 3 LBers.......and witt and blue are more likely to than terry is

One guy that people are expecting to redshirt who has a chance to play is Dillard. If he comes in and performs better than expected, I can see him helping on special teams and shoring up the bottom of the RB depth chart. He has the size, speed and toughness for the next level and can help on KO and KO return.

One guy that people are expecting to redshirt who has a chance to play is Dillard. If he comes in and performs better than expected, I can see him helping on special teams and shoring up the bottom of the RB depth chart. He has the size, speed and toughness to play early and can help on KO and KO return.
i cant see dillard not RS because we already have 4 RBs........if something happens to hagens......i can see him filling the mike james role at FB

duke is gonna get a chance to return kicks......crawford might as well

barring injury.......i dont see dillard playing this year

Advertisement
my guesses

crow
dewey
witt
jones
carter
isadora
dillard
dortch
blue

hes gonna play STs at the least

we arent going to RS 3 LBers.......and witt and blue are more likely to than terry is

Yea he may contribute in that capacity but for some reason I assume we'll have someone filling that role already... Its not like he is needed there... He's a great athlete but we're loaded with great athletes... Unless he adjust to the game off the back, I dont see us burning a shirt just so he can become a special teamer...

Dillard I think will prove his self worthy... he will add weight... I don't think u shirt him we will be adding at least 2 backs next year... AG likes 2 have 5 deep at most positions... hope he doesn't shirt... he is a sleeper! He is a big back at 6'2 200 and has the frame 2 add a ton of weight... He is the kind of back AG likes...

Dillard I think will prove his self worthy... he will add weight... I don't think u shirt him we will be adding at least 2 backs next year... AG likes 2 have 5 deep at most positions... hope he doesn't shirt... he is a sleeper! He is a big back at 6'2 200 and has the frame 2 add a ton of weight... He is the kind of back AG likes...
he can still RS while having 5 RBs

it doesnt make sense to burn a RS for a RB unless you can get him enough touches to justify it

and unless somebody gets hurts........there arent going to be enough touches for him to justify it

as it is now.....crawford and duke are only going to touch the ball about a dozen times a game.....and that includes STs

Advertisement
he can still RS while having 5 RBs

it doesnt make sense to burn a RS for a RB unless you can get him enough touches to justify it

and unless somebody gets hurts........there arent going to be enough touches for him to justify it

as it is now.....crawford and duke are only going to touch the ball about a dozen times a game.....and that includes STs
Exactly, aside from the obvious purpose of a RS, it also creates separation/depth for a particular position.

Dillard would be very useful on ST imo. He is very good blocker and doesnt shy away from contact at all, I can see him being on the kickoff returns and punt returns and maybe even in at fullback or short yardage back if Hagens or Mike James get a little beat up at some point.

Dillard would be very useful on ST imo. He is very good blocker and doesnt shy away from contact at all, I can see him being on the kickoff returns and punt returns and maybe even in at fullback or short yardage back if Hagens or Mike James get a little beat up at some point.
unless theres an injury he likely isnt playing at all

With the scholarship limits coming, you know depth is going to be an issue, hence RS are gonna be more sparse imo. Plus, today's athlete is not prone to sitting a year and working on their game.

List:
One or both true fr QB.
Josh Witt
After that, who really knows?

Injuries could force some changes, ala S. Morris.

Advertisement
Back