Realus George in Uniform

Another curious case of Benjamin Buttons,
Realus will look like this in 3 weeks:
1527647440490.gif

Advertisement
@ThomasM, you killed it in this thread.

I am just now getting a chance to look at the site today. I know I am late to the party but......
It looks like George is telling the youngsters about the days when he use to open for the Jackson 5. He's looking at Wiggins like, "I taught Mike everything that he knew; Joe just got all of the credit!"

@ThomasM, you killed it in this thread.

I am just now getting a chance to look at the site today. I know I am late to the party but......
It looks like George is telling the youngsters about the days when he use to open for the Jackson 5. He's looking at Wiggins like, "I taught Mike everything that he knew; Joe just got all of the credit!"
He actually wrote the song "Billy Jean" for Michael Jackson. The kid in the song was none other than Boy George. To this day there is tension if they are in the same room together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2 observations:

(1) Realus is supposed to be 6'2, and Wiggins 6'3. This picture would have you believe that one of these measurements is incorrect. Did Wiggins experience a growth spurt in the past year??

(2) Is Realus related to the late Nate Dogg???

QuerulousRareElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

I'd say he's probably closer to 6' and Wiggins' afro is 6'5". I'd prefer my fullback to be short anyway. Easier for him to stick his helmet under the middle linebacker's chin.

Off topic, but where is Tyreic Martin lining up? Is he getting any reps at SSDE?

If I was running things I'd have him at DE.

DE J. Jackson, D. Jackson, Garvin, Rousseau, Patchan, Martin

DT: Willis, Bethel, Ford, Silvera, Odenigbo, Miller

LB: Quarterman, Pinckney, McCloud, Smith, Jennings, Steed, Wilder, Perry, Joyner, McCray

CB: M. Jackson, Bandy, Ivey, Frierson, Dean, Bethel, Blades

S: Johnson, Redwine, Carter, Smith, FInley, Hall, Knowles

Last edited:
Thanks @OriginalCanesCanesCanes! I'll defiantely check them out. If I get a pair, I'll post pics!

I’ve got a feeling they’re going to be discounting those in the not too distant future. They’ve got just about every size still available and they’ve had them for months.

Usually the Adidas sellout within days. Especially the ultra boosts. These have been there for at least a couple of months if I remember correctly.

Advertisement
I’ve got a feeling they’re going to be discounting those in the not too distant future. They’ve got just about every size still available and they’ve had them for months.

Usually the Adidas sellout within days. Especially the ultra boosts. These have been there for at least a couple of months if I remember correctly.
Thanks for the intel. At $140 and Hurricane green, can't say I'm surprised.

Thanks for the intel. At $140 and Hurricane green, can't say I'm surprised.

Yea, I’m more partial to the ultra boosts myself.

I also got a pair of the alpha bounces when they came out. Super comfortable and like about $100 bucks. If you know somebody with big feet, they’ve got 17 & 18’s left on the Adidas site left for $55. Can’t beat that.

They’re super comfortable for me, but they do run small. I normally wear a 10 but I bought an 11.

Advertisement
RG went to tell them young bucks they dont know nothin bout them songs there! This grown folks music!

If I was running things I'd have him at DE.

DE J. Jackson, D. Jackson, Garvin, Rousseau, Patchan, Martin

DT: Willis, Bethel, Ford, Silvera, Odenigbo, Miller

LB: Quarterman, Pinckney, McCloud, Smith, Jennings, Steed, Wilder, Perry, Joyner, McCray

CB: M. Jackson, Bandy, Ivey, Frierson, Dean, Bethel, Blades

S: Johnson, Redwine, Carter, Smith, FInley, Hall, Knowles

Quality list. It's been a while my friend.

Advertisement
Back