RB Girard Pringle commits to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I see alot of Ashton Jeantry in his game. Both are around 5'10. Jeantry is listed at 215. He, Jeantry, plays physical but I don't look 210+ RB.

Both are tough, smaller, RBs with great vision, the ability to make the first guy miss, and both have long speed too.

I love everything about Pringle's game. I still wish we'd take a second RB. It never hurts to have too many quality RBs

Advertisement

Girard Pringle Jr., 2025 RB, Miami commit (live stream): Last month, Girard Pringle Jr. made headlines down in the Sunshine State when he gashed Miami Norland in preseason action. It appears that that performance was just a sign of what was to come. Pringle was the difference for Seffner Armwood this past Friday in a hard-fought 31-27 victory over Tampa Bay Tech as he unofficially carried the ball 24 times for 120 yards and three touchdowns.

The stat line — more notably, five yards per carry — might not jump off the page, but not many running backs are going to eclipse the century mark when a defense full of FBS talent stacks the box. Pringle constantly found ways to get out of trouble and used both explosive cuts and a top-flight burst to shoot through cracks and keep the chains moving.

An up-tempo runner, Pringle probably lacks the build to be an every-down workhorse at the next level, but he's got the juice and vision to provide plenty of excitement on Saturdays. Pringle also got a few snaps at cornerback and moved well in coverage. — Ivins

Advertisement
Bruh, Willis was a true 5’11” and 200 lbs when we were in middle school lmao…
I was about to say Willis is like 6'1 this kid is like 5'10. Any time ive ever seen Willis he was above 200 pounds lol

Pringle is maybe touching 175pds right now...

They are nothing alike...Pringle is more of a better balance Graig Cooper than he is Willis Mcgahee...and this is no diss to Pringle because I LOVE him in this class and behind our future ol. Graig Cooper could make ppl miss it was just the white lines on the grass he had a problem with.

Advertisement
Back