Rayshawn Jenkins FB post

One of the blogger's logic is that we're going to lose 5 of the first 6 games. I'm sorry, but I really don't see that happening at all. We are young, but crazier things have happened and you can't just expect that result because we're young. Don't look into that article, there's really no substance except hype.

Advertisement
that blogger is just straight up disrespectful. honestly thats probably the worst prediction in the entire country.

there is no chance. this team is way more athletic then last year and im honestly thinking that duke and eduardo can pick up a lot of what lamar left on the field. our freshmen wide recievers along with hurns and dorsett are ready to rock and roll. the kids are good and the freshmen are not scared to man up and ball out. this team is going to surprise a lot of people because more importantly then all the talent in the world, goldens instilling toughness in these kids.

Advertisement
3-9, ****. I refuse to believe we will be that bad

I know right? I was kinda stunned when I saw 3-9, I don't know how we won't be at least as good/bad as we were last year.

If we went 3-9 this year, I might actually have to move for Golden to be fired. I don't want him to be, but 3-9...that **** is just unacceptable. That's like some **** from the 70's

to be honest ill be happy with 7 wins. 8 or more and its a pretty solid year to me. if we get 8 or 9 this season then next season people better watch out because we really wont be losing a ton of players.

Advertisement
The two positions where you don't need experience, are WR and RB. *At those spots, what you need most is talent, and we have that. *We also have a better coach, and have brought in players with a better mindset than the 2008 squad. *I think that we will do ok this year.

Advertisement
Back