Rayshawn Jenkins FB post

Canefreak2001

Freshman
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
All of the players need this type of mentality. Rayshawn is my next best recruit after Duke and hopefully he can get some time at WR? Safety?

Every preseason FSU & VT get hyped. Every year they never fail to fail.

Screenshot that garbage and repost it once it becomes painfully obvious how wrong it is.

Advertisement
5) Oh, Miami and Al Golden needs its own category – Yahoo! Sports really, really seems to not like you, Miami. It’s way too early to pass judgment and Al Golden says “inferences and suggestions…that (his) conduct was anything but ethical are simply false,” but the problem is the ‘Canes are buried in a PR nightmare once again right before the season. Golden will field basically nothing but questions tied to the report at Monday’s ACC Kickoff sessions. True or not, this sets Miami back again, burying Golden and co. in what was already an uphill battle to begin with. But I’d caution for the court of public opinion to drop the hammer on Miami – portions of Yahoo’s initial report turned out have holes in it, and lest we forget, the main source was an egomaniacal, vengeful criminal. We’ll see how it plays out."

At least some of the media is admitting that the new allegations have some bull$hit to them...Al will bust some heads

**** em all!!!!!! This is the U and they cant take that away. Im ready to see our boys bust some heads this year.

Advertisement
They may be an imbecile on how we'll play this year, but at least they mention that Yahoo really seems to have a bug up their *** over the U, and that initial reports had holes in them.

That's the only part in the article I agree with.

crossover22[]_[];665110 said:
**** em all!!!!!! This is the U and they cant take that away. Im ready to see our boys bust some heads this year.
yeah.webp

Advertisement
we wont go 3-9. i think 5-7 is worst case scenario. the 2008 team went 7-5 with FR everywhere. this team should be better than that one but possibly has a tougher schedule

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back