Rashard Causey to FAU

Advertisement
Even if this is just to be perceived as a joke commitment that won't stick, I'm curious as to what will happen at CB in this cycle...

- We lost a head-to-head battle with T-Rob for J.C. Jackson on NSD a couple months ago. Didn't land any corners of note in the '14 class.
- We lost (or are losing, depending on how you want to look at it since it's only April) a head-to-head battle with T-Rob for Marcus Lewis.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick was always a pipe dream, unfortunately.
- Causey commits to FAU, though that may not stick.
- Cole is currently committed to FSU and may very well opt not to flip.

After striking out last year at CB, we need to capitalize on the available talent at the position this year. Yes, we're 10 months away, obviously. But still...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a feeling he was going to commit to them. FAU had a good team last year just really bad coaching. they will be tough to beat if there coach is really good. its funny how that coach is preaching be a leader and its working. Golden is preaching it and its not. These kids have trust issues with Golden

Advertisement
10 months

Lulz how many times are you gonna say that? ***** getting old. We are just not getting it done on the crootin' trail. Point blank.

Lol you must really think this kid is really going there, commitments this early shouldnt be taken seriously, our current commits included, so its really stupid to ***** and moan about a kid who committed to FAU over us and SEC schools

10 months

Even if this is just to be perceived as a joke commitment that won't stick, I'm curious as to what will happen at CB in this cycle...

- We lost a head-to-head battle with T-Rob for J.C. Jackson on NSD a couple months ago. Didn't land any corners of note in the '14 class.
- We lost (or are losing, depending on how you want to look at it since it's only April) a head-to-head battle with T-Rob for Marcus Lewis.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick was always a pipe dream, unfortunately.
- Causey commits to FAU, though that may not stick.
- Cole is currently committed to FSU and may very well opt not to flip.

After striking out last year at CB, we need to capitalize on the available talent at the position this year. Yes, we're 10 months away, obviously. But still...

fify

just wait guysm, ice harris gonna get us all the local kids.
I know we only have 1 of the top 30 players in the state of Florida

but 9 and 1/2 months

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back