2025 QB Randy Phillips Carol city

Is that the former Cane DB's kid?

Only in SoFla would a slim 6-7 dude be putting in his eggs in the football basket

Love It Sport GIF by HockeyDiversityAlliance

Strictly as far as unorthodox releases go and nothing else, Michael Penix is a lefty from this state who doesn't have a classic over the top throwing motion.

The release can be tweaked as time goes on.

Advertisement
Ooof. He negates his biggest strength (height) by holding the ball chest high and just pushing it forward when he throws. He’s got Tate Martel’s release point.

Did you watch CJ in the NCState spring game. He was lighting it up.
Yeah he looked good. But watching him in the all star game and a few national games on tv I was really not impressed. I mean I made reference to him vs Judd is what i didn’t understand. May as just stuck with Bailey at that point.

Advertisement

I been hearing ppl surprised by Judd and CJ Bailey. Also who said 6'5+ can't play qb? Flacco, Nick Foles,Ryan Mallett in college, Cam, Drew Bledsoe,Joe Milton, Eli and Payton.

Since there are a bunch of ppl talking throwing motion, apparently coaches nowadays aren't coaching up the relational over the top throwing motion. It's evolved into a more compact pitcher style throwing motion.
You can thank Patrick Mahomes for that.
Maybe @Lance Roffers can chime in on this. B a pretty cool segment too, well at least for a loser like me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back