QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Peace Out Reaction GIF

lol I knew one of his close relatives in Maryland. He comes from a family of athletes but we’re definitely on to bar food.
Dude threw 36 TDs…probably a little higher than bat food especially have multiple years.

Advertisement
All y’all “miller moss backchannel“ guys can sit down. He’s diehard usc and already said he would stay and compete. He’s not leaving over a one year guy.

fwiw no one on usc boards is remotely worried he’s leaving either

At this point, feels more like we should be hoping it’s NFL and not FSU. Latter would be disaster on multiple fronts. If we’re at this point already and this staff, who times commitments down to the hour, doesn’t have assurances he’s coming, he isn’t coming.

Advertisement
All y’all “miller moss backchannel“ guys can sit down. He’s diehard usc and already said he would stay and compete. He’s not leaving over a one year guy.

fwiw no one on usc boards is remotely worried he’s leaving either

They’re not even mentioning Ward. It’s weird lol

At this point, feels more like we should be hoping it’s NFL and not FSU. Latter would be disaster on multiple fronts. If we’re at this point already and this staff, who times commitments down to the hour, doesn’t have assurances he’s coming, he isn’t coming.
I don’t want him at FSU but honestly, they have a weak WR Unit, an average OLine and we still beat them next year regardless.

Advertisement
Cribby said we don’t have all our eggs in one basket and I believe him dadgummit.
I believe we get somebody, just not as good as Ward or even Howard or KJ Jefferson either.

Hope this LA trip is just a recruiting video, but smells like USC.

I believe we get somebody, just not as good as Ward or even Howard or KJ Jefferson either.

Hope this LA trip is just a recruiting video, but smells like USC.
Yeah I’m withholding judgement and any type of emotional reaction until we get a guy or until spring registration closes without getting anyone.

One thing I feel strongly about is that it’s not just ‘Ward/Howard or bust.’ It’s so silly to proclaim we can only have a good team with one of those guys.

Advertisement
noy spinning anything his avg yards per was down 3 yards and his rating was down 20. thats mega. and that is a product of mario. if it's not a run it's a screen or a 5 yard no yac route.
On twice as many pass attempts. Averages don’t go up with more attempts. The two years you are citing he completed more passes than he attempted the first year under Mario. That’s what I’m saying you’re just picking whatever number fits your narrative without context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back