QB Decision Update (NEW YEARS DAY ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE LEAGUE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We desperately need some Christmas cheer, so here ya go guys..

Seasons Greetings Christmas GIF by Theleaway

*loving the receipts in this thread. Keep 'em coming..😂

Advertisement
I am new to the forum and I do not know what’s being said or who is who. I am just saying that nothing will be announced today. I am not going to start arguing in Christmas about something I know as fact. Enjoy your day with the family.
What time zone are you in? We need to define "today" as it clearly can be an arbitrary term.

Advertisement
Please CIS start a Moderator locked thread ONLY updates on QB status. After 500,000 pages on CIS I still don’t know where the **** we stand.

Advertisement
You’re making an assumption that mattered to JS. quick tell me who osu Qb is. Or why he didn’t go to nc state to follow his boy
I’m just going by what JS said. You can take that up with him.

To me tho, the fact that OSU didn’t have a QB is exactly why a ward announcement would have possibly moved the needle. In the absence of a QB at both schools, recent history tells us that OSU is more likely to pull an elite one. And also to get him drafted 1st round./

Advertisement
I’m just going by what JS said. You can take that up with him.

To me tho, the fact that OSU didn’t have a QB is exactly why a ward announcement would have possibly moved the needle. In the absence of a QB at both schools, recent history tells us that OSU is more likely to pull an elite one. And also to get him drafted 1st round./

Actually OSU has Air Noland signed who is one of the highest ranked QB in this class I believe…..

Advertisement
Wanna share the facts?
The facts are that the Ward family never set deadline to make an announcement. Miami has obviously pushed for a decision but Miami has never relayed a deadline to them.

The family has never made a commitment to Miami. There will be no announcement today. Cam Ward might still decide that Miami is the best option but that is yet to be determined.

It’s not what I want to hear or what Miami fans want to hear but it’s where we are at. I would say by the before the end of this week we will know what the decision is.

Please CIS start a Moderator locked thread ONLY updates on QB status. After 500,000 pages on CIS I still don’t know where the **** we stand.
There’s nothing until something is announced. People are just lamenting that nothing is known. If we start hearing about new visitors or get a confirmation on a QB, it’ll be clearer- in fact, I’ll update the title of this thread with dates if something changes., starting with today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back