Pretty Elite Run by Lyle

didn't realize he was #1 ... dont really do on3, only 247
I really just means that he was highly rated. Once in the top 5 I think its almost impossible to distinguish since football players don’t play against anyone at their respective position.
In basketball you can see the 2 top PG’s or centers play each other and reach a more definitive answer. But RB’s never run against another RB so the eval has to be much more speculative.

Advertisement
Love the speed to make that a big play, but I will pound the table that RBs win with vision and feel. He’s got that and I hope we use it when we need it most. Very few plays are perfectly blocked, so RBs have to beat a LB or Safety filling the C.

Correct. Even before the long run, Lyle impressed me in previous games with his vision and feet. I really like him.

I really just means that he was highly rated. Once in the top 5 I think its almost impossible to distinguish since football players don’t play against anyone at their respective position.
In basketball you can see the 2 top PG’s or centers play each other and reach a more definitive answer. But RB’s never run against another RB so the eval has to be much more speculative.

I didn't realize he was ranked that highly either. Interesting because on this board I remember him almost being an afterthought.. Maybe it's just my cloudy memory but it was like most really didn't care if our coaches were pursuing him heavily. He appears to be a good one though.

Advertisement
IMG_6495.gif

Awesome to see explosive gamebreaking speed!!!

Semper Canes!!!

Kid might be our best back right now. I also believe AJ should be seeing more snaps. Both are more elusive and have more speed than Martinez and Fletcher. Love having all 4 though with CJ as the next guy after that. Called having great depth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His speed is for real he kept pulling away and never tired. It’s Mario’s recruiting and plan that finally after decades we can say we have something to look forward to going in to the future.

His speed is for real he kept pulling away and never tired. It’s Mario’s recruiting and plan that finally after decades we can say we have something to look forward to going in to the future.
Duke Johnson would have gotten hawked on that run, Lyle got some great speed at rb

Advertisement
Why would anyone question a back that OSU wanted? Everytime i see an OSU highlight it’s someone housing a long run. Clearing they know how to cruit RB and WR.

Kid might be our best back right now. I also believe AJ should be seeing more snaps. Both are more elusive and have more speed than Martinez and Fletcher. Love having all 4 though with CJ as the next guy after that. Called having great depth.

In fantasy football, Martinez would be a “Touchdown Vulture.” Without checking the box score, it felt like he had 15 yards rushing with 3 rushing TDs.

What rat ******* idiots questioned his abilities?

That seems like taking Mope to a new level to me...
Wow
It was a couple of posters following the UF game, posting that Lyle didn't show elite traits like past great Miami RBs...after all of 6 carries against the Gator. I called them out then and they did the typical CIS BS. Don't remember names and too lazy to go back and look for it, but they know who they are ;)

Advertisement
Back