Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Im tired of slow corners. Actually 2 season ago we have 2 CBs over 6'1, both got drafted and they were burnt toast. We were better last season with the 5'9 CBs. 🤔
Tyrique is better then all the corners we had last year our system wasn’t something that was good for the overall defense but I’ll take him over all of them

I want elite corners with size and speed

Every program in America does, only so many of those.

I’ll take a smaller guy to play nickel that has elite speed, feet, can actually cover, and ball skills that produced at a **** good level and dominated as an 18 year old for his program and was on every true freshman accolade list imaginable. Especially when the alternative is forcing our best S to play there instead when we desperately need him at safety. Beggars can’t be choosers. This guy elevates the room, simple as that.

Advertisement
Every program in America does, only so many of those.

I’ll take a smaller guy to play nickel that has elite speed, feet, can actually cover, and ball skills that produced at a **** good level and dominated as an 18 year old for his program and was on every true freshman accolade list imaginable. Especially when the alternative is forcing our best S to play there instead when we desperately need him at safety. Beggars can’t be choosers. This guy elevates the room, simple as that.
He’s playing fcs schools man yall overhyping jitt

Advertisement
We can put Porter at slot
Richards and brown outside with hill and stafford as our outside guys

If you say so, lol.

When Richards goes from “having a breakout spring” to having splinters in his *** from backing up Porter/Hill come fall, we’ll know why lol.

And I was all for signing him a year ago, but I was wrong about him playing CB. Mans is a S all day, and that’s okay.

Advertisement
I think it’s always a risk when guys step up in conferences. The hope is it creates competition and the team is better for it. We will get our answer in the fall either way.
I just don’t want to waste a spot on a guy and we’re in win now mode.

Advertisement
No player is guaranteed to be successful. Desmond Ricks was the #2 corner in 2023 and he is already on his second team. We've taken much worse.
I can’t lie I would’ve taken him to sometimes the traits are to hard to ignore most great corners are divas they’re not supposed to be the leaders of the team we need a true 1 at corner that’ll bump everyone down to their correct position

I’m tired of ****** corners. I want good ones, and they come in all shapes and sizes.
Shocked Saturday Night Live GIF

Advertisement
Back