Potential OCs

Advertisement
I missed it, why are we moving on from Dawson after 1 season?... just because he ain't it, or what? If that's the case, so many options are probably looking at us like we're radioactive.

With that... let's hope Mario pulls a Saban when he hired Kiffin, give me Mullen, Frost, or Littrell

Advertisement
If Dawson is gone then the new OC needs to be hired literally in December. We need a portal QB to come here and we cannot wait until February to hire an OC and expect to land a quality QB.

Mario disagrees. He will "vet" the next OC, and wait until August to make it official.

Trust Mario's timeline.

@Ghandi said Dawson is gone end of season which at this point TrumpyCane hopes so who can we have as potential replacements?

Sean Lewis - demoted at Colorado for some reason

Dan Mullen - wife might give whole team herpes but a great offense might be worth it

Willy Korn - OC at Coastal Carolina and now at a Liberty, learning under Chadwell

Personally TrumpyCane isn’t a fan of herpes but Dan Mullen would be a god send here, lock him in a room away from recruits and let him “cook” as the kids say…plus UF game 1 next year
Dan isn’t leaving his cozy ESPN job to be an OC again

Kevin Johns would have us at 9-1, provided Mario was locked in a cage and not allowed out til after the game.

He just put up 45 with a backup QB, and we know Duke ain’t got much talent lol.
Kevin Johns wouldn’t come last time around. He got a call.

Bring Petrino to me if Jimbo’s out.

Advertisement
IMG_4515.jpeg

Assuming Mario is why we ran 22 personnel and tons of bunched sets after we had been doing great running out of 11 and 10 spread wide, it won’t matter who the OC unless the person has a similar offensive philosophy. Then we need a QB and some elite RBs. Maybe we convert the WRs into TE and not pass at all like Michigan.

Advertisement
Dawson ain’t the problem… Mario’s meddling is the issue. You hired him to do a job let him cook.

Since GT they’ve all been rattled and the trust has been damaged. Just Mario committed to riding with TVD he should’ve shown that same respect to Dawson and let him do his thing.

Advertisement
There’s no way Mario is meddling is there? Is Dawson really handcuffed? Insiders, what say ye?

Advertisement
Back