Post your favorite Canes secondary

• Thread starter Thread starter deleted3746
  • Start date Start date
Advertisement
The 2000-2003 secondaries will always be remember by me as the bar of college football. The 2000 and 2001 ones especially.

It really depresses me watching those old videos and remembering when it happened/watching it happen. Just reminds me of how good we were and how mediocre we are now.

Advertisement
'01

CB PBuch
CB Rumph
Nickel Fitzgerald
FS Coach Reed
SS Lewis
This is the only answer.

Speaking of secondaries, what ever happened to Mo Sikes? I always thought dude was fairly solid next to ST

He wasn't big or fast enough to play at the next level.

But he'll always have this:

[video=youtube;eqUxYjuxFxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqUxYjuxFxk[/video]
yes he will.

"Larry Coker leading the applause". Clappy gon clap.

Wow how time flys..... I was at that game 10 years ago this year...... My wife and her girlfriend got a avocado thrown at them on the way back to the car because they kept thanking the Gator fans for letting the Canes practice on their field!!! Classic....... anyone else remember all the Cane fans gathering up at the ESPN college Game Day set and chanting out Corso to get him to come out of the bus because he picked against us that day.........

Prefer 2000 to 2001 solely because of Al Blades. He took ****** angles from time to time but had as much heart and loved playing here as much as anyone we've ever had. R.I.P.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back