POPO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting. I wasn’t expecting you to put Kiko #3 and I think Popo is more MLB than OLB. I still think Popo is #3, but I also haven’t keyed in on the LB play enough to say for sure. Isn’t it nice to have depth?
Kiko to me absolutely not #3

Kiko just plays the game one way and he was letting his aggressive style get the best of him last night a little bit. His ridiculous late hit early in the game just showed where he was at

But no one on this team attacks like him and he’s a ******* monster, even if he got a little carried away last night

Kiko just plays the game one way and he was letting his aggressive style get the best of him last night a little bit. His ridiculous late hit early in the game just showed where he was at

But no one on this team attacks like him and he’s a ******* monster, even if he got a little carried away last night
I see it the same way. He plays like a madman with his hair on fire which turns me on tbh. I’m also bald.

Advertisement

Kiko is the heart beat and on field coach of the defense. You’d be a fool not to have him starting. Yes he does some occasional stupid **** but he’s the alpha of that defense. People better hope and pray we don’t have to play without him a long period of time.

Yes. Popo seems so much better out there. Popo and Wes are the best LBs. Kiko 3rd
I thought Popo had a better game than both Wes and Kiko. He was impressive for sure, but he's not better than either of them right now. In fairness to Wes and Kiko, the entire defense didn't look good the first half. Defense settled down in the 2nd half which was when Popo got most his reps.

Advertisement
Yes. Popo seems so much better out there. Popo and Wes are the best LBs. Kiko 3rd
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Kiko is the heart beat and on field coach of the defense. You’d be a fool not to have him starting. Yes he does some occasional stupid **** but he’s the alpha of that defense. People better hope and pray we don’t have to play without him a long period of time.
CiCi is slowly turning into that on the offense as well. What an amazing job getting them both. They are both legit terrifying out there

Advertisement
love Popo... I would not be mad if he is on the field more, with more playing time it would help his case to win a starting job. LFG

expecting to see more of PoPO, JOJO, and Scott Friday night.

I thought we would have saw some Zaqaun last night but maybe Friday night

Popo is right where he needs to be. Contributing on special teams & situationally in games. The more he proves himself the more reps he will earn. Can’t wait.

Advertisement
Back