Pope and Wiggins

Advertisement
Stone Hands Wiggins and Basket Catch Pope need to go or ride the rest of their college career on the bench.

Advertisement
Wiggins.

aWnrc6.gif

Advertisement
So we have no receivers better than these two on the roster? I remember that Clemson game they lined Mallory out wide on the corner that bullied Pope and Wiggins all game and he got by him with ease. King under-threw it for a pic. But how can Mallory get separation on a corner but the two starting wideouts can’t. How can Brevin beat safeties one on one but our starting wideouts can’t. I’m beyond blaming these two. This is on Likens and Lashlee. You can’t trot these guys out their and expect the light to come on for them.

Advertisement
Mark **** and Wiggins are straight trash. Those two bums would not contribute on local high school teams.

Advertisement
I've been saying that this staff is ****** at who they choose to start since Robert Knowles was literally playing at all and the staff was praising him. Everyone knows no matter how good our Young players are, the older guys are going to get the PT.
I'd kill to have had last year Knowles over Hall and Carter this year.

Carter was an abortion this year and Hall was only slightly better as pond scum.

Dropping passes has been a problem for this team for years. It has to be coaching since this has infected numerous wide receivers for years. Never see this problem on other teams to this extent anywhere else.
Our guys do NOT catch anything with their hands.

Pope hugs every ball likes its his blankey from 5 years old.

Wiggins dropped one that would have been a FG attempt;
Wiggins dropped another that was probably a TD and is at worst a 1d deep in their territory;
Pope dropped an inside-the-15 ball setting up a potential game winning TD;

Beyond the yards, these are all points off the board. Pope had another drop earlier, but I can't remember the context. Pretty sure it was another drive-killer.

They couldn't have been worse.
Open down the middle of the field deep inside the redzone and ..... drop

Advertisement
Back