please stop pushing black golden on us

Advertisement
He just got blanked by ******* Iowa St.

It's funny that people are clamoring for a conservative defensive coach. It's mind blowing

Advertisement
I think Strong has mailed it in and is ready to get fired. Evidently he hates it at Texas. He will get another shot somewhere.

Strong got lucky and rode his QB to two good seasons and a new job.

Now without his QB, the emperor has no clothes, and Strong suks.

Plain and simple.
So what your saying is that he can win with good players. Just trying to get on the same page with your flawed way of thinking. Your saying that you don't want a coach because he needs good players to win lmao.

Advertisement

Plain and simple.
So what your saying is that he can win with good players. Just trying to get on the same page with your flawed way of thinking. Your saying that you don't want a coach because he needs good players to win lmao.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the combined recruiting rankings of the Texas is roster is better than more than half the teams he's lost to.

Plain and simple.

I think he's saying that anyone can win with an All-American quarterback. We can go get one of those guys from anywhere. Don't we want a coach who can actually out-scheme someone and not just rely on talent to bail him out?

some fools on this board

Strong is a legit candidate.

Golden was a total fake who had accomplished nothing.

Strong was a bad *** DC who was part of 2 national titles and was good enough for urban to keep him around when the rest of the staff was fired.

He also may be the number 1 SFL recruiter right now.

Also half of his first recruiting class as a HC are now playing on Sundays. So he has an eye for talent.

Making a statement like this proves you are so biased that you have no ability for rational thoughts outside of your own wants.

Thank u

Advertisement
Ill take Strong as a defensive coordinator...I want an x's and O;s coach
Would love to have him as a DC with an offensive Xs and Os coach.
Dont want him as HC though.

Why? I thought everyone wanted an aggressive d? He's a good dc but he plays it pretty safe
I can accept people attacking him for his failures at Texas, but to say his defenses played it safe and weren't aggressive is BS. The guy is a very good defensive coordinator.

If you have to justify why a coach sucked beyond belief at a school like Texas as part of your argument as to why he should be wanted here then you might just be starting off at a disadvantage in the discourse. His inability to schmooze boosters or Mack Brown's "dumpster fire" roster (that he somehow went 7-2 in conference with before getting canned) ain't exactly rationale for how this defensive guru is still getting smoked in year 2 by Iowa State and is in a position where it'd take a major feat to even hit the 5 win mark.

Last edited:
Texas program was on a down turn before Strong took over that's why Mack was fired. Every other coach in the country would be going through the same situation if they were at Texas.... majority of the hate on Strong is obviosly racially motivated.

I don't know about that he could made some better hires on his staff

But he'll never get the players on offense with a&m, baylor, tcu, etc takin em all

Laying a egg against Iowa state is pretty bad tho lol seems like you gotta really suck for that to happen

Advertisement
If you have to justify why a coach sucked beyond belief at a school like Texas as part of your argument as to why he should be wanted here then you might just be starting off at a disadvantage in the discourse. His inability to schmooze boosters or Mack Brown's "dumpster fire" roster that he somehow went 7-2 in comference before getting canned ain't exactly rationale for how this defensive guru is still getting smoked in year 2 by Iowa State and is in a position where it'd take a major feat to even hit the 5 win mark.

I don't think people realize just how bad Iowa State is this year.

If you have to justify why a coach sucked beyond belief at a school like Texas as part of your argument as to why he should be wanted here then you might just be starting off at a disadvantage in the discourse. His inability to schmooze boosters or Mack Brown's "dumpster fire" roster that he somehow went 7-2 in comference before getting canned ain't exactly rationale for how this defensive guru is still getting smoked in year 2 by Iowa State and is in a position where it'd take a major feat to even hit the 5 win mark.

Exactly. Or they don't want to realize for some reason. Gotta stay true to the pro Charlie Strong narrative!

We need a real coach. Broward and Dade kids will stay home if we are playing aggressive, having fun and WINNING. Win at Miami and the recruiting aspect won't be an issue. **** golden was signing solid classes with the NCAA dragging everything out allowing every team to extremely negatively recruit against us

No Strong

No Strong, and no Leach. Butch, Herman, and then, lastly Chud (who'll leave in two years for the NFL again) should be considered unless Chip Kelly is available (which I doubt).

Advertisement
Back