Players Switching Positions to Mask Recruiting Deficiencies

Advertisement
Nobody said Langham can or will produce the way Njoku has, *******.

But if he's going to stay on this team he should be a TE imo.

TE doesn't work like that. You don't take a tall WR who doesn't know how to use his size and move him to TE. Guarantee we'd play one of DE's at TE before him.

TE Darrell Langham - has a size/speed combo similar to Njoku's. Losing McKitty and potentially Haskins might make this necessary.

CB Jaquan Johnson - Not looking good for Henderson, Edwards, and Dean isn't a sure thing. With 6 safeties taken over the last two years it wouldn't surprise me to see Jaquan become a full-time CB.

Like the Langham idea, like a lot, but not feeling JJ as a DB. He needs to be a S all day

TE doesn't work like that. You don't take a tall WR who doesn't know how to use his size and move him to TE. Guarantee we'd play one of DE's at TE before him.

Langham doesn't have a future at WR. He would likely not have one as a TE either but put his *** at TE anyway.

Maybe try Patchan at TE? Perhaps Bethel?

Interdasting....

Rok you're one booger eating, *** guzzling, abortion of a portster you know that?

We most certainly need TEs more than WRs. Most definitely.

Advertisement
I've read that Finley could possibly move to LB because he continues to get bigger, and Jeff James could play alil bit of CB... Im all for Redwine goin to S...he has the size n skillset for it

Langham doesn't have a future at WR. He would likely not have one as a TE either but put his *** at TE anyway.

Maybe try Patchan at TE? Perhaps Bethel?

Interdasting....

I believe Demetrius Jackson had a basketball background. Think he's put on too much weight to be a receiving threat now though.

Now that i think about it. DJ Johnson is probably the most athletically gifted DE we have. They used him at WR occasionaly in HS

If I was Bethel I'd request to be moved to TE.

1) it would be a cool story because of his dad

2) he's not going to see much time at DE next season imo

Advertisement
To be clear, this is about numbers. It's also incumbent on Miami following through on the impending NSD disaster that anyone can see coming.

When we enter the spring with Young, Redwine, Jackson, Mayes, Henley at CB, with Bandy arriving later in the year, I think Rumph will campaign for JJ to become a CB like he did this past August. Don't believe me just watch.

OMGITZTHEENDZOFTHAWRRLDZZZZ!!!!

Seriously though, it must be so satisfying to so clearly see what others are too stupid to perceive.

Notice I said NSD disaster. I still think we end up with a very nice class but we'll have a couple holes to fill when the dust has settle in billions has been spent.

Advertisement
Langham should move the same spot Loftus just moved to.

You know I don't disagree but we need bodies at this point.
If Haskings gets throwed out we could be looking at two scholarship TEs on the rooster.
If Harley, Pouncey, whoever else all tell us to get ****ed we might actually need Langham back at WR.
This year proved that you don't need 10 scholarship WRs to field an offense, but it's nice to have at least 8.

Richards
Cager
Berrios
Mullins
Harris
Njoku

we're looking at possibly having as few as 6 next year unless some people land in our lap.

If Haskings gets throwed out we could be looking at two scholarship TEs on the rooster.
If Harley, Pouncey, whoever else all tell us to get ****ed we might actually need Langham back at WR.
This year proved that you don't need 10 scholarship WRs to field an offense, but it's nice to have at least 8.

Richards
Cager
Berrios
Mullins
Harris
Njoku

we're looking at possibly having as few as 6 next year unless some people land in our lap.

*thrown*

We could very well enter the spring with Herndon, Irving, Polendey at TE.

But keep telling me how great our depth chart looks at TE.

Herndon is a better football player than Njoku and just as fast.
Irvin is a better football player and receiver than Njoku as well.

David is a pure athlete with good size and tremendous athleticism. He's not a great football player.

Advertisement

Richards
Cager
Berrios
Mullins
Harris
Njoku

you should wait till the class is filled before you start wetting the bed. You have no idea who the staff is targeting for the final push or how the class will fill come NSD.

We could very well enter the spring with Herndon, Irving, Polendey at TE.

But keep telling me how great our depth chart looks at TE.

Herndon is a better football player than Njoku and just as fast.
Irvin is a better football player and receiver than Njoku as well.

David is a pure athlete with good size and tremendous athleticism. He's not a great football player.

Herndon and Irvin are better than Njoku? Lay off the bath salts.

Advertisement
Back