Player Im most excited for in the 2012 season

17.jpg

AINEC

Last edited:
Advertisement
No incoming freshmen peoples. Crawford, McDermott, Grimble, Paul, Ricardo. I really want to see how the guys are developing from Golden's first class. It will really tell me if we have the possibility to be really good in the next 2-3 years.

I like the McDermott call brother. Thinking outside the box.

No freshmen and I go with Clements. He has been around but Mike James doesnt have a lock on the starting job so Clements can take it if he shows out.

I really like Clements. If he has improved his vision and patience, watch out. It will be tough to overcome James because he is the complete back (blocking, catching, etc). However, if he cant hold onto the ball, it will be the Clements and Duke show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Aside from some of the obvious ones that have already been mentioned, like Morris, Duke, Denzel and Tracy. Im excited to see what Clive and VT do out there, VT fell off a lot last year and we saw some solid plays from Clive. i think they will both have a great year

Advertisement
On defense, I really want to see Finnie become a solid starter. He hasn't been able to seize a spot yet, but I love the aggression and speed he brings.

Best part of Scott's highlight tape. 7:10 mark or so. Thats how you know you're good.

I think Scott or Morris are the 2 for me. Obviously, QB is the most watched position on the field and Morris has a ton of potential. But without many playmekers on the outside, I'm also excited to see what Scott can do, especially after his spring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back