Player Im most excited for in the 2012 season

TheUnuffSAID

GreenTree All-American
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K43G2MnSpKk

can't wait i have the same feeling for him as I did last year in the regards to how i felt Allen was going to break out at the WR spot...... what new face are you most excited to see and no incoming freshman only returning players who didn't get much PT at UM so far

Advertisement
The door's wide open for him. From all accounts he is both mentally and physically ready to produce.

Advertisement
Curtis Porter. I wanna see how good he can really be with a healthy season. I wanna see how Denzel and Chick have improved and grown. Asante Cleveland,Rashawn Scott, and Morris. Wanna see what the kid has got.

Too many to choose from. Have to go the obvious route and say Duke.

Howard, Bush, Lewis, Crawford, and McCord are all right there for me though.

Advertisement
No incoming freshmen peoples. Crawford, McDermott, Grimble, Paul, Ricardo. I really want to see how the guys are developing from Golden's first class. It will really tell me if we have the possibility to be really good in the next 2-3 years.

No incoming freshmen peoples. Crawford, McDermott, Grimble, Paul, Ricardo. I really want to see how the guys are developing from Golden's first class. It will really tell me if we have the possibility to be really good in the next 2-3 years.

Hays yeah I was gonna say something about the freshman thing and that is a good list to look for in 2012 as far as future contributor s

Asante Cleveland, Kelvin Cain, RRA, Ladarius Gunter.

The Freshmen are nobodies to me until their names start popping up in Fall practice reports.

Advertisement
I guess Im jonesing for football but that was the best highlight film Ive ever seen.... Of course, the talent here in Brevard is not all that.... ;-p

Advertisement
I guess Im jonesing for football but that was the best highlight film Ive ever seen.... Of course, the talent here in Brevard is not all that.... ;-p

Don't just count it on bad competition I excpect Scott to do this to opposing teams all year

I like the McDermott call brother. Thinking outside the box.

No freshmen and I go with Clements. He has been around but Mike James doesnt have a lock on the starting job so Clements can take it if he shows out.

Advertisement
Back