Pittsburgh at Miami at 6 pm on ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami leads 4-2 with 15:47 left in the first half. I know, they have not made a field goal but they lead.
Remember, leading wins games.

Advertisement
Let me clarify before all the slurpers come in here. Are we not allowed to complain tonight if we’re playing poorly because of lack of bodies?
You can but I think we should acknowledge the situation is a little different this year. With Olaniyi eligible we would have 12 eligible scholarship players out of the allowed 13 versus 10 the last couple years. Should we have user that last scholarship on someone? Probably, but five injuries (6 if you count Cross) at a single time would be extreme for any team and using it for the sake of using it on just anyone probably wouldn’t help us now (see: Mack, Anthony).

Advertisement
NO FGs 6 minutes in, no lead any more, lotsa slop... hard to find sunshine, but I'll stay hopeful

Walker needs to learn to stay on his feet on
defense. He jumps at every pump fake.
He is too aggressive on defense.

Advertisement
well at least we are staying close... make the sides of the barn a little bigger during the break, and we could have a chance:)

Miami trails 12-9 with 11:15 left in the first half. Miami is 2 of 10 from the field including 0 of 4 from 3 but they are 5 of 7 from the free throw line.

Advertisement
Back