NFL Philly Birds Talk

definitely regressed.
There are a lot of indicators (defensively it’s way worse. Gannon ****ed is by doing what he did. We could’ve had Dolphins DC if he had notified us in time).

But one big indicator is the point differential this year vs last year. We are +26 this year vs +133 last year. Just about every ******* game this year is a dogfight until the end.

Advertisement
There are a lot of indicators (defensively it’s way worse. Gannon ****ed is by doing what he did. We could’ve had Dolphins DC if he had notified us in time).

But one big indicator is the point differential this year vs last year. We are +26 this year vs +133 last year. Just about every ******* game this year is a dogfight until the end.

N'Kobe Dean can't even stay on the field...if he can't play a full season next year it's time to move on

Advertisement
Jalen Hurts has been killing the Eagles this year and especially last year.

Dude has been figured out.

Change my mind, @Mr. Dynasty1, @Cribby @*****-Wan Kanobi @Matt Foley or all the other Bird fans here.

He sucks! What I thought he would be and was hoping he wouldn’t be. 2 years from Super Bowl and definitely not recognizable from that year.
Yeah he is regressing badly. I don’t know what the **** his prob is. Maybe it’s too many new systems

Jalen Hurts has been killing the Eagles this year and especially last year.

Dude has been figured out.

Change my mind, @Mr. Dynasty1, @Cribby @*****-Wan Kanobi @Matt Foley or all the other Bird fans here.

He sucks! What I thought he would be and was hoping he wouldn’t be. 2 years from Super Bowl and definitely not recognizable from that year.
I’ve never been big on him. I was in shock they paid him that money off one year and huge part of it was Steichen. He can be successful is Philly if they move to a more run identity , then using his legs / run game ti make pass game easier. The D has been great today though.

I'm done with this team.

Obviously, this is all fools gold. I tried to believe, but Hurts is hurting us.
Why we go away from that run dominant team trying to be something we aren't?

Long live 2017.

Advertisement
Running game and defense has been huge. We ran more man and more aggressive . About time.
Siriani had a bad game. It was great to see the Defense step up after last week.

Hurts hung in there but his turnovers are a killer.

I am also not sold on Moore as OC.

Siriani had a bad game. It was great to see the Defense step up after last week.

Hurts hung in there but his turnovers are a killer.

I am also not sold on Moore as OC.
I like Moore but having Hurts you have to use him more off the run / rpo / zone read . You can’t drop him back 30-40 times a game because he’s not that guy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back