Pete: McFarland and Harley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Your on the board to get info fck off

Yea but you take it to a whole other level of begging

Like your wife does my dck

Jesus how old are you? That's something my young brother who still in grade school would say

Lol

If a fast receiver doesn't flip/commit to us soon, Ballhawk's wrath during the dead period might reach legendary status here.

Yea but you take it to a whole other level of begging

Jesus how old are you? That's something my young brother who still in grade school would say

Lol

If a fast receiver doesn't flip/commit to us soon, Ballhawk's wrath during the dead period might reach legendary status here.

He will keep posting threads saying what does this rivals/247 article say and ask pete question that he already answered in another thread

Lol

He will keep posting threads saying what does this rivals/247 article say and ask pete question that he already answered in another thread

All Ballhawk wants for Christmas is one solid WR commit.

Advertisement

Lol

You got it

Lol

Ask yourself this when I ask a question why even enter the thread ?

Lol

Ask yourself this when I ask a question why even enter the thread ?

I usually dont, but i got a question for you why start them if its already been said and posted?

Advertisement

Lol

Then ask what scout article says

I get your frustration.

I get your frustration.

Then ask what the espn recruiting insider article says

I get your frustration.

Then ask what the espn recruiting insider article says

That would only frustrate you more. Ballhawk asks those questions already and you're already annoyed. I just want him to get a WR for Christmas and for you for Christmas, at least not to see any more Ballhawk requests about what articles say.

Advertisement
Back