Partridge at Practice

Would rather hire cristobal as the tight end coach and move Hartley to special teams only

same. Try to hire Cristobal as TE coach / assistant head coach or something like that. Have to think that all other things being equal , Cristobal picks Miami over Bama

Lol, exactly what he was for all of a few weeks and told us to kick rocks for bama.

working for Richt is much better than Golden. I think its worth a shot. He can croot at least

True... He told us to kick rocks but seriously who knows what kind of fûcking clown show Cristalball witnessed under Alf. He probably realized it quickly and ran away though I'm sure the money difference was significant. What if he didn't know what Alf's deal was until he got here? He probably didn't want to tie his career to it.

He makes about $475k per year in salary. I don't see us getting him. I also question how much of it is what Saban has built at Alabaga as other people have pointed out. We need to look for guys like JuJuan Seider who deliver at schools like West Vaginey.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'd hire him as support staff. Wouldn't waste the extra staff spot on him. I'd aim way higher for a Dameyune Craig type recruiter. We need a hammer on this staff. We don't have that monster recruiter.

I'd hire him as support staff. Wouldn't waste the extra staff spot on him. I'd aim way higher for a Dameyune Craig type recruiter. We need a hammer on this staff. We don't have that monster recruiter.

Do you like JuJuan Seider at West Vaginey???

Advertisement
Would rather hire cristobal as the tight end coach and move Hartley to special teams only

same. Try to hire Cristobal as TE coach / assistant head coach or something like that. Have to think that all other things being equal , Cristobal picks Miami over Bama

Lol, exactly what he was for all of a few weeks and told us to kick rocks for bama.

Bama offered a substantial amount of money more than Miami was paying him too

Correct if I'm wrong but didn't Cristobal leave the U as asst.head coach to take the current job at Bama.

Only fanbase in the country that brings up Luigi Crystallbsllz name. If it's not as a hc it's as a te or ol coach. Eww, he croots well at Bama, who wouldn't ?

Y'all mofos act like dude is some croot whisperer, gtfoh.

Advertisement
If were hiring an additional coach I'm hoping it's a young high energy guy.A mix of Rumph and banda.Someone who looks the part like Rumph but it's a tireless recruiter like Banda.

If were hiring an additional coach I'm hoping it's a young high energy guy.A mix of Rumph and banda.Someone who looks the part like Rumph but it's a tireless recruiter like Banda.

One name ...." Crystalballz"

Five stars will immediately star raining down when ink on his contract dries

Interesting perspective. Do we lack the monster recruiter or the monster booster? Maybe both?

Advertisement

Interesting perspective. Do we lack the monster recruiter or the monster booster? Maybe both?

It seems to me that we need both. Richt himself has proven over the years that he can recruit well, the problem is no one else on the offensive staff has. The booster part goes without saying.

Cristobal is a bag man. We have nothing to fill those bags with. Ergo, no open position for him.

Has anyone here heard of ANY program offering Cristobal a HC job ?! NO !!!

His position at Klan U is simply "bagman" in the Miami area. He stays gone. Bag-man is not a hard job. Useful...but not hard. Neither USF,FAU nor FIU contacted that clown about their openings. Which is why it was hilarious when his handlers tried to float his name for the Miami job. To be honest he's a few steps below Al Golden..

Not even non-Power 5 are calling that clown.

Advertisement
Has anyone here heard of ANY program offering Cristobal a HC job ?! NO !!!

His position at Klan U is simply "bagman" in the Miami area. He stays gone. Bag-man is not a hard job. Useful...but not hard. Neither USF,FAU nor FIU contacted that clown about their openings. Which is why it was hilarious when his handlers tried to float his name for the Miami job. To be honest he's a few steps below Al Golden..

Not even non-Power 5 are calling that clown.
U were on a roll until the Golden part. DBC is better than Golden

Probably a little of both. But we don't have that killer recruiter.

Advertisement
Back