Overreacting

Advertisement
Mario needs to start disciplining this **** more. If someone has a bad play bench his ***. He won't do it again. If he does it again, replace his *** in the portal.
It not the making a bad play. That’s going to happen to everyone.

It’s the ******* penalties. He had like 3 penalties (2 personal fouls and a holding).

Mario needs to start disciplining this **** more. If someone has a bad play bench his ***. He won't do it again. If he does it again, replace his *** in the portal.
He had the 1 unsportsmanlike like that killed a drive ..and the holding that was BS imo

JB has so much more potential then any of the other QB we have on the roster. But I’m sure he is out!. Can’t get too caught up on this game it is a scrimmage. We need some help at TE and DT. Onward and upward!! On to 2024

He's been here too long to keep selling potential. At some point potential has to translate in to results and I haven't EVER seen **** from Brown on the actual field of play that shows anything at all.

He ain't it. Time to cut his *** and let him show his potential somewhere else.

icegif-1457.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's been here too long to keep selling potential. At some point potential has to translate in to results and I haven't EVER seen **** from Brown on the actual field of play that shows anything at all.

He ain't it. Time to cut his *** and let him show his potential somewhere else.
He played one game this season. He is better than Emory. It was the coaches who didn’t let him play this year

Advertisement
Anybody blaming Jacurri Brown SMH how with 1 start? good job. Fletcher hurt they refused to play Citizen. D didn't wrap up. The DTs will be fixed, but they got bullied. JaCoby penalties though one was bs on the ref. And the 1st TD for X was not out, they only showed the Sideview not his feet from the front.
Cam Ward or not JB should stay, practice check downs TEs.... either he #2 qb or 2 year starter next yr. With the way D played all year, with a healthy Fletcher and Citizen plus CJ and Lyle, if we get Cam 10-11 wins or JB at worst protecting the ball like today 8-9 wins and ready for 2025.
Pimping Jacurri Brown after today is the most copium event in a hot minute for Miami fans...

Advertisement
I dont blame JB for the game today. However if he is playing meaningful snaps at QB then Miami is no longer trying to win games. He would need to be with a Malzahn/Briles type of offense. An offense that depends on the QB running the ball 15-20 times a game. And I dont mean scrambling on a pass play. But to me he isnt that great of a runner either. If he wants to play football at the next level he better learn how to play a different position
He sucks at running and is somehow worse at the read plays.

The team beat Clemson. Emory just didn’t throw any interceptions
He actually did throw a pick, but he's ok he just not better then JB keep them both. Cam is 1 yr rental. What about 2025 2026. I really think a 1 yr guy is a waste. We not ready as a roster anyway or coaching staff.

Advertisement
Back