Over/under UNC scores 45pts next weekend

Advertisement

tenor-2429205491.gif

Advertisement
VT is the worst team in the conference by far and somehow you think UNC is going to put more points on us than they did today???

Advertisement
Over under on the amount of maxi pads per day that over 50% of this board uses

Over under on the amount of maxi pads per day that over 50% of this board uses
It's all about now post and views, common sense left the building. It's a rebuild, but all this site does is post dumbass gifs and seems some mods are on board. Quality posters for years no longer want to even post, cuz these new bloods gif game is strong

Advertisement
Nvm he is fine. I’m guessing over cause gattis will go 3 and out over and over trying to play clock control and it won’t work
This makes me think perhaps the under. 🤣
It'll be close as Miami is trying to run out the clock while down 44-10.
At the end of the day time of possession is everything. 🤣

Advertisement
I was at the UNC/VT game today. I’ll give my takes.

Maye is the real deal.
If UNC plays TVD like they did Wells today, (zero worry about beating them deep) we will get destroyed. That defense is so bad, but like you saw with Miami against A&M, if your weaknesses aren’t tested, you will succeed.

I would not be surprised if they scored 50+ and Miami was held to 21-28.

Nvm he is fine. I’m guessing over cause gattis will go 3 and out over and over trying to play clock control and it won’t work
We’re actually a Top 15 offense in first down efficiency and time of possession…

Our biggest issue is the Redzone, where we’re 91st. But 3 and outs haven’t really been an issue this year.

I was at the UNC/VT game today. I’ll give my takes.

Maye is the real deal.
If UNC plays TVD like they did Wells today, (zero worry about beating them deep) we will get destroyed. That defense is so bad, but like you saw with Miami against A&M, if your weaknesses aren’t tested, you will succeed.

I would not be surprised if they scored 50+ and Miami was held to 21-28.

FAMU score 20+ on them.

Advertisement
Back